Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

26 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Let the civil war begin

'Lighting of beacons' 😂

Do they expect fucking Rohan to come riding in or something?! Big Theoden and Eomer on their mad horses giving stirring speeches about cancelling TV licences would be some laugh.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

'Lighting of beacons' 😂

Do they expect fucking Rohan to come riding in or something?! Big Theoden and Eomer on their mad horses giving stirring speeches about cancelling TV licences would be some laugh.

King Arthur coming back talking Welsh would be a bit of a blow, asking where the fucking Anglo Saxons are.

Ch 4 has just had the Chair of the pro Brexit, "Lawyers for Britain" , Martin Howe, discussing the decision. He accepts it as a barrister, but  is critical of them going down the political route, and then lays most of the blame on the people for daring to bring these cases. He had opposed the Court's involvement,  and had previously  supported the prorogation because, in his words, Parliament would interfere with "international negotiations" on Brexit. The Government however did not state that was their intention in proroguing parliament. (queens speech drivel )  and he ought to blame them for not getting the story right. I find it hard to believe that a barrister wishes to block a citizen's right to hold the Executive to account in a legally acceptable manner, as the claimants did. 

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7498419/The-withering-judgement-Supreme-Court-judges.html

Excellent use of the Doublespeak in this headline.

The full, withering judgement of the Supreme Court judges who found Boris Johnson DID break the law and Parliament should be recalled IMMEDIATELY

If you don't want to click, it isn't an opinion piece, just the transcript. I had to read it a few times before I realised they've probably missed out a comma which changes the meaning a wee bit. Quite clever, to be honest.

42 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Presumably. Labour want a referern.... sorry, I mean "peoples vote" between an agreed Labour deal and no deal.

Labour policy is to:

1) Take no deal off the table

2) Renegotiate a deal by dropping May's red lines (ie A Norway style deal with SM and CU membership)

3) Put this new deal to a people's vote against remain

You are talking absolute shite about a deal/no deal people's vote.

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7498419/The-withering-judgement-Supreme-Court-judges.html

Excellent use of the Doublespeak in this headline.

If you don't want to click, it isn't an opinion piece, just the transcript. I had to read it a few times before I realised they've probably missed out a comma which changes the meaning a wee bit. Quite clever, to be honest.

"We need to know how these eleven voted in the referendum, the public know how their MPs voted, these judges chose to get involved in politics so the public have a right to know how they voted, their silence on this issue will be taken as they voted remain."

hqdefault.jpg