Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Labour policy is to:

1) Take no deal off the table

2) Renegotiate a deal by dropping May's red lines (ie A Norway style deal with SM and CU membership)

3) Put this new deal to a people's vote against remain

You are talking absolute shite about a deal/no deal people's vote.

He did just acknowledge he'd miss posted. Good explanation of the incredibly simple Labour position that the MSM find too complicated to explain to the normal viewer though. 

civil disobedience in the form of mass simultaneous TV license cancellations

I cancelled mine. :) But I still watch British telly. :ph34r:

When should I cancel my TV Licence?
I no longer watch or record live TV or download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer
I’m moving to an address that already has a TV Licence
I’m 75 years old or over, or I’m living with someone who is                    <             These are the two most likely choices for the brexiters
I’m moving into a care home                                                                              <
I’m moving abroad

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

uOTVdQno?format=jpg&name=orig

Pleasantly surprised that they are doing this on the basis of a Scots law ruling against a Westminster government and are providing a precedent that Scottish constitutional traditions actually matter. Guess that's less important for the "deep state" at this point than derailing a no deal Brexit.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

'Detectives are seeking information on the whereabouts of these two alleged fraudsters, who deceived a 93 year old pensioner in her own home'

'If you have any idea where they are, please contact Westminster police station'

...in one of her several holiday homes.  

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

They should have after the performances of Cherry and Blackford from outside the Supreme Court.

They could start by fielding candidates in Berwick and Carlisle.

If the depth of disgust dahn saff is as deep as portrayed on the comments sections of several 'British' newspapers, then the SNP could sweep to power on the back of the  'get rid of the Jocks' sentiment. 

At least it would split the Brexit party vote.

We could have a situation where the UK government passes a no-confidence vote in itself and the English vote for Scottish independence. :1eye

It's political incorrectness gone mad, I tells ya.

Edited by cyderspaceman

41 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Labour policy is to:

1) Take no deal off the table

2) Renegotiate a deal by dropping May's red lines (ie A Norway style deal with SM and CU membership)

3) Put this new deal to a people's vote against remain

You are talking absolute shite about a deal/no deal people's vote.

Labour should offer No Deal as an option.  That is more democratic and would cut the legs from the argument of a further referendum down the line.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Labour should offer No Deal as an option.  That is more democratic and would cut the legs from the argument of a further referendum down the line.

Labour are clever enough to realise that No Deal is not economically viable, would lead to tend of thousands of deaths in an Irish civil war and is not something the UK public can be trusted to vote on. They're absolutely right to rule it out.

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

Labour are clever enough to realise that No Deal is not economically viable, would lead to tend of thousands of deaths in an Irish civil war and is not something the UK public can be trusted to vote on. They're absolutely right to rule it out.

It is all these things and would never win a majority, but I explained in my post why it should be included.

23 minutes ago, Donathan said:

That is part of the problem, the gammon's don't give a shit about what happens in N' Ireland.

27 minutes ago, Donathan said:

It would be shite and inconvenient for lots of people in Ireland, and some bitter old men would find something to relieve the boredom and get some teenagers killed, but it would not lead to civil war. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It would be shite and inconvenient for lots of people in Ireland, and some bitter old men would find something to relieve the boredom and get some teenagers killed, but it would not lead to civil war. 

Enough of your shite.  The IRA will re-arm almost immediately after a no deal and we'd likely see several terrorists attacks on British and Irish soil within the year leading to tens of thousands of deaths. That's the stark reality of a no deal Brexit and hard border. It needs to be avoided at all costs.

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Enough of your shite.  The IRA will re-arm almost immediately after a no deal and we'd likely see several terrorists attacks on British and Irish soil within the year leading to tens of thousands of deaths. That's the stark reality of a no deal Brexit and hard border. It needs to be avoided at all costs.

Where the f**k did you pluck this information from?

3 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I have more faith in the intelligence and wisdom of the Irish people than you have, clearly.

No Deal vs Remain is what they should offer - the Gammonistas keep telling us they want it - well here's their fucking chance to vote for it (and lose).

Given that the earlier rounds of court cases produced a mixed bag of 4 judges for and 4 judges against, is nobody just a wee bit curious about these supreme court judges all reaching a unanimous 11-0 conclusion?  And if the issues really were that clear cut, then just how incompetent were the previous 1 Scottish and 3 English judges to not spot what seems to have been so obvious to the 11?