Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The rational side of my brain is beginning to regret knocking back pursuing one of those when they tightened up the great-grandparent angle to the regulations back in the 1980s, but then the visceral side to my brain kicks in over The Soldier's Song being my national anthem and I remember why the chances of my name ever appearing in the RoI's foreign births register were somewhere between exceedingly slim and none. Not sure which will be the stronger of the two responses when I am standing in the other passports queue at Frankfurt Airport or somewhere like that in another couple of years.

Worth it to get a dark blue passport IMO.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

As a non-graduate, living & working in mainland Europe, that'll be me utterly f*cked:(

Motherf*ckers.

We'll it has to be applied to sex trade workers too, that's only fair.

. Having to bail out basket case economies is another.

Myth: Britain was forced to pay for last July’s Greek bailout

InFact: Greece did receive a loan from an EU fund, the European Financial Stabilisation Mechanism. But the UK was never on the hook for any payments.

I take part in YouGov polls. Obviously I didn't vote Leave so won't be in the above stats.

In another YouGov poll I completed recently, 40% of folk said they think gay sex is 'unnatural'.

Plus they ask me at least once a week which party I vote for if there was an election tomorrow.