Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Brexit aside, why the f**k are 90% of slaughterhouse vets EU nationals?  Is there a massive surplus of vets getting trained in the EU?  It seems completely illogical.

Maybe all the UK nationals want to be like James Herriot.

12 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Chill out, dude......that's my advice!

I'm perfectly chilled. Perhaps you could take out your frustrations by playing with your favourite CE-marked toy...

Product description

Traditional Wooden Toy - Hammer and Pegs Work Bench - This traditional wooden toy will keep toddlers entertained as they hammer the pegs into the workbench. Brand new Childrens Traditional Mini Wooden Hammering Bench with 6 Pegs and Hammer 6 Colourful wooden pegs 2 each of Blue, Red & Yellow measuring 6cm each & painted with non toxic paint Mini Wooden Hammer measuring 14.5cm long and head 2 x 5.5cm Wooden Bench measures approx 15 x 7.5 x 6cm CE Approved for safety and suitable from 12+ Months

31SmQfvhPwL.jpg

7 hours ago, Shades75 said:

You are supposed to realise when he means what he says and when he doesn't.

In the world according to Mcspreader, it's your fault for being so stupid.

With respect, if you were to extrapolate DM's comments through Stricheners and then on to my post it would have made perfect sense, but as is usual on this forum, You and others like you, prefer to act conveniently and momentarily (?) dumb for the objective of dismissing my comments......Which is fine,  but if you put all your focus in to trying to diminish and disparage me I will call out your petty prejudice for what it is...

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm perfectly chilled. Perhaps you could take out your frustrations by playing with your favourite CE-marked toy...

Product description

Traditional Wooden Toy - Hammer and Pegs Work Bench - This traditional wooden toy will keep toddlers entertained as they hammer the pegs into the workbench. Brand new Childrens Traditional Mini Wooden Hammering Bench with 6 Pegs and Hammer 6 Colourful wooden pegs 2 each of Blue, Red & Yellow measuring 6cm each & painted with non toxic paint Mini Wooden Hammer measuring 14.5cm long and head 2 x 5.5cm Wooden Bench measures approx 15 x 7.5 x 6cm CE Approved for safety and suitable from 12+ Months

31SmQfvhPwL.jpg

And  yes, that looks fun but I wouldn't take that off you, not after your tantrums  last time !

Fwiw, I have no problem with products having conformity and quality ratings and i'm sure we can manage to arrange a Mutual Recognition of Conformity Agreement with the  EU because they are such lovely people and always happy to help !

12 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

With respect, if you were to extrapolate DM's comments through Stricheners and then on to my post it would have made perfect sense, but as is usual on this forum, You and others like you, prefer to act conveniently and momentarily (?) dumb for the objective of dismissing my comments......Which is fine,  but if you put all your focus in to trying to diminish and disparage me I will call out your petty prejudice for what it is...

And  yes, that looks fun but I wouldn't take that off you, not after your tantrums  last time !

Fwiw, I have no problem with products having conformity and quality ratings and i'm sure we can manage to arrange a Mutual Recognition of Conformity Agreement with the  EU because they are such lovely people and always happy to help !

It was all going so well.

11 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

You really don't have a clue, do you.

The CE marking scheme for toys relies upon toys complying with the BS EN 71 series of standards. In the mists of time, these were originally based upon BS 5665

Simple question for you - who wrote the BS EN 71 series (and all the previous toy safety standards which were adopted by the EU)

a) A highly paid bunch of unelected autocrats in Europe

or

b) The members of the British Standards Institute CW/15 committee for Toy Safety

Take your time.

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

You really don't have a clue, do you.

The CE marking scheme for toys relies upon toys complying with the BS EN 71 series of standards. In the mists of time, these were originally based upon BS 5665

Simple question for you - who wrote the BS EN 71 series (and all the previous toy safety standards which were adopted by the EU)

a) A highly paid bunch of unelected autocrats in Europe

or

b) The members of the British Standards Institute CW/15 committee for Toy Safety

Take your time.

'You really don't have a clue do you?'

Seriously........is that your major achievement in life....to try to 'better ' some complete stranger on an internet forum in an argument that exists in your head and your head alone?

I really wasn't starting a 'discussion' about CE Marking or BS EN 71 conformity. You're just feeling sore and embarrassed about being telt earlier so now you're actually creating drama that isn't there.

Never mind !

10 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

'You really don't have a clue do you?'

Seriously........is that your major achievement in life....to try to 'better ' some complete stranger on an internet forum in an argument that exists in your head and your head alone?

I really wasn't starting a 'discussion' about CE Marking or BS EN 71 conformity. You're just feeling sore and embarrassed about being telt earlier so now you're actually creating drama that isn't there.

Never mind !

You wrote this;

Ha ha, You hate it when I beat your buddies in a 'discussion

Then this;

There was, approximately, one hour from the first post to the second.

They would read perfectly as a segment of discussion between two different people.  Yet they are from the same mind.

I'll say nothing more than leave it here for you to formulate some long-winded, meaningless rant about how we are all stupid for not realising how and why the above sequence of posts are perfectly reasonable, non-contradictory, not hypocritical, intelligent, worthy of respect and not, in any way, pitiful.

Edited by Shades75

50 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

You wrote this;

Then this;

They would read perfectly as a segment of discussion between two different people.  Yet they are from the same mind.

I'll say nothing more than leave it here for you to formulate some long-winded, meaningless rant about how we are all stupid for not realising how and why the above sequence of posts are perfectly reasonable, non-contradictory, not hypocritical, intelligent, worthy of respect and not, in any way, pitiful.

Your lack of intelligence is astounding .....and more obvious with your every stalking attempt.

I was laughing at HIS dislike of my bettering his pal.....NOT saying the bettering of his pal was satisfying or important to  me, simply stating the fact of it  and pointing out that that was the reason for his pathetic FTFY post and laughing at his stupidity and incompetence.  Jeeeez! You're not very bright are you?

Then .......as if to prove my point that the 'besting' gene is prevalent amongst my detractors., I had Lochgilphead popping back for a second bite of the cherry because I had bested him and seeing him totally failing.

Now I've got You back again trying to best me ......and totally fucking failing and completely proving my point that that is all that matters to you losers and you will keep at it because your egos are so brittle. I've never said that I have an innate need , like you do, to play that game. It's just that , by default  I do seem to win every time .

I would rather not play this game....but you will insist!

Brexiter delusions in abounds today - trying to present the decision by BMW to assemble (not manufacture) the electric Mini in the UK as evidence of the UK economy being in a good position.

The reality is that the components will still be made out with the UK - and will only be the electric Mini.

BMW are just trying to circumvent Brexit because the car will still effectively be German - it's the car equivalent of "packaged in Britain". It is a no brainer for BMW - almost a fifth of Mini sales are in the UK and the UK electric car market is one of the fastest growing. There is I suspect also an eye to the US market (Mini sales are just over a fifth there - their top market) if the UK gets some sort of trade deal with the US. BMW are hedging their bets.

14 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Your lack of intelligence is astounding .....and more obvious with your every stalking attempt.

I was laughing at HIS dislike of my bettering his pal.....NOT saying the bettering of his pal was satisfying or important to  me, simply stating the fact of it  and pointing out that that was the reason for his pathetic FTFY post and laughing at his stupidity and incompetence.  Jeeeez! You're not very bright are you?

Then .......as if to prove my point that the 'besting' gene is prevalent amongst my detractors., I had Lochgilphead popping back for a second bite of the cherry because I had bested him and seeing him totally failing.

Now I've got You back again trying to best me ......and totally fucking failing and completely proving my point that that is all that matters to you losers and you will keep at it because your egos are so brittle. I've never said that I have an innate need , like you do, to play that game. It's just that , by default  I do seem to win every time .

I would rather not play this game....but you will insist!

Related image

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

You wrote this;

Then this;

Your lack of intelligence is astounding.......and more obvious with every stalking attempt.

I was laughing at HIS dislike at my besting his pal....Not saying the besting of his pal was satisfying or important to me, simply stating the fact of it and pointing out that that was the reasoning behind his pathetic FTFY post and laughing at his stupidity and incompetence..Jeeez, You're not very bright , are you ?

Then, as if to prove my point that the 'besting gene' is prevalent amongst my detractors, I had Lochgilphead popping back for a 2nd bite of the cherry, because I had bested him  previously and failing miserably.

Now I've got You back again trying to best me and totally failing and completely proving my point that that is all that matters to you losers and you will keep at it because you're so precious  your egos are so brittle. I've never said I have that innate need, like you do, to play that game . It's just that, by default, I do seem to win every time.

I would rather not play this game but you will insist!

And please stop telling me what I can or should or might post. You don't have the right!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Your lack of intelligence is astounding.......and more obvious with every stalking attempt.

I was laughing at HIS dislike at my besting his pal....Not saying the besting of his pal was satisfying or important to me, simply stating the fact of it and pointing out that that was the reasoning behind his pathetic FTFY post and laughing at his stupidity and incompetence..Jeeez, You're not very bright , are you ?

Then, as if to prove my point that the 'besting gene' is prevalent amongst my detractors, I had Lochgilphead popping back for a 2nd bite of the cherry, because I had bested him  previously and failing miserably.

Now I've got You back again trying to best me and totally failing and completely proving my point that that is all that matters to you losers and you will keep at it because you're so precious  your egos are so brittle. I've never said I have that innate need, like you do, to play that game . It's just that, by default, I do seem to win every time.

I would rather not play this game but you will insist!

And please stop telling me what I can or should or might post. You don't have the right!

Fucking hell.

I'm going to leave you alone for the rest of the evening.  If you need a couple of nights to get yourself back together just let me know and I won't quote any of your posts.