Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

McSzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpreader

FTFY

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Your lack of intelligence is astounding .....and more obvious with your every stalking attempt.

I was laughing at HIS dislike of my bettering his pal.....NOT saying the bettering of his pal was satisfying or important to  me, simply stating the fact of it  and pointing out that that was the reason for his pathetic FTFY post and laughing at his stupidity and incompetence.  Jeeeez! You're not very bright are you?

Then .......as if to prove my point that the 'besting' gene is prevalent amongst my detractors., I had Lochgilphead popping back for a second bite of the cherry because I had bested him and seeing him totally failing.

Now I've got You back again trying to best me ......and totally fucking failing and completely proving my point that that is all that matters to you losers and you will keep at it because your egos are so brittle. I've never said that I have an innate need , like you do, to play that game. It's just that , by default  I do seem to win every time .

I would rather not play this game....but you will insist!

Fuckme... study Trump for a bit and you could that in less than 140 letters. 

8 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 hours ago, DrewDon said:

7dTWNk4.png

7dTWNk4.png

7dTWNk4.png

8 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

FTFY

8 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Fucking hell.

I'm going to leave you alone for the rest of the evening.  If you need a couple of nights to get yourself back together just let me know and I won't quote any of your posts.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Fuckme... study Trump for a bit and you could that in less than 140 letters. 

^^^ You're making it all about me again......Please stop and stick to the thread subject, I enjoy it more when you self  immolate with every rumour, lie , and piece of false-negative Brexit news.  It's great entertainment for me. Apparently after Brexit all the Hospitals, schools and airports are going to close down. and no-one is ever going to trade with us again..... I want more of that!

Edited by McSpreader

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/brexit-the-eu-nationals-exiting-britain-a-bit-of-me-is-dying-but-i-cant-stay?CMP=share_btn_tw

'A bit of me is dying. But I can’t stay': the EU nationals exiting Britain

Feeling betrayed and bewildered after years in the UK, many EU citizens are leaving before Brexit. And some Britons are going too …