Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just 10 foot ones to not touch things with. Probably foreign goods.

A pole isn't 10 feet - It's exactly 16 feet 6 inches. Another easy-to-remember imperial conversion factor.

I'm now very suspicious of you.  Only one of these foreign johnnies wouldn't instinctively know the Great British Imperial system.

I'll be watching for further slips :ph34r: :lol:

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Barnier in ROI today. We are all Ireland today except the leavers and bigots

I don’t know what is more depressing, the fuckwits that won’t recognise the contradictions about the border or the fact that in 2018 there are still divisions based on religious beliefs.

Really enjoyed Arlene Foster moaning about Barnier today, especially this bit

I would like to see from the EU and indeed from Ireland a willingness to work with their neighbours and make a pragmatic judgement in relation to these matters,

Coming from someone who has effectively been skiving her work for the last 18 months because she can't work with her own neighbours at Stormont, that really is quite the put down.

Fox trotting out the "will of the people" pish again instead of addressing the actual point.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-parliament-fox/liam-fox-says-unelected-peers-trying-to-block-the-peoples-will-over-brexit-idUKKBN1I22ZR

If we're leaving and that's it, why are we even bothering negotiating? The will of the people is to leave just leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Really enjoyed Arlene Foster moaning about Barnier today, especially this bit

Coming from someone who has effectively been skiving her work for the last 18 months because she can't work with her own neighbours at Stormont, that really is quite the put down.

Arlene Foster looks and acts like someone who could win £100 million on the lottery and still find something to moan about.

I forgot about those energy saving light bulbs. They are horrible tbf. Hardly any light off them.
Well worth throwing the country under the bus IMO.

Try the LED ones, they’re great.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Arlene Foster looks and acts like someone who could win £100 million on the lottery and still find something to moan about.

£100 million? Meh, chicken feed to Arlene and friends.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43728717

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Apparently there is something wrong with Parliament having the final say on Brexit.

No one seems to be able or willing to explain why it’s wrong, but it is.

It means that a Hard Brexit is less likely which is a bad thing for the far right and a good thing for normal human beings who don't want to live in a Nazi dystopia.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Apparently there is something wrong with Parliament having the final say on Brexit.

No one seems to be able or willing to explain why it’s wrong, but it is.

I heard Liam Fox sound like he was about to break into tears this morning on the Today programme, when he was asked if Brexit was proving to be more complicated than he thought when campaigning for it. He pulled himself together and refused to answer. I find him more despicable than many of the horrors on the Cabinet.

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Fox trotting out the "will of the people" pish again instead of addressing the actual point.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-parliament-fox/liam-fox-says-unelected-peers-trying-to-block-the-peoples-will-over-brexit-idUKKBN1I22ZR

If we're leaving and that's it, why are we even bothering negotiating? The will of the people is to leave just leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!

He never ever acknowledges that the will of the Scottish people was to remain

Obviously now happy to completely disregard his roots.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I heard Liam Fox sound like he was about to break into tears this morning on the Today programme, when he was asked if Brexit was proving to be more complicated than he thought when campaigning for it. He pulled himself together and refused to answer. I find him more despicable than many of the horrors on the Cabinet.

Why don't you just get rid of those ornaments, then?

5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He never ever acknowledges that the will of the Scottish people was to remain

Obviously now happy to completely disregard his roots.

I am happy for Fox to disassociate himself with Scotland.  His nationality only brings the country into disrepute.