Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

20 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Whatever spirit came to hand apparently. 

Off topic but I find Churchill inspirational.

Nothing to do with his politics; rather he was a fat b*****d who ate and drank all he wanted, barely exercised, and lived to be 90.

I would love to be a Government minister.
Get paid for being shite at a job, resign blaming everyone else, then criticise everybody else for being shite at their job.
TBH, it's basically what I do now, but with more money and more resigning.
Dont forget, leave it a few weeks then get shoehorned into another job for which you are not qualified, and also, get handed a constituency full of blindly loyal morons such that your incompetence will never cost you.

45 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Off topic but I find Churchill inspirational.
Nothing to do with his politics; rather he was a fat b*****d who ate and drank all he wanted, barely exercised, and lived to be 90.

A bit like yourself?

I actually exercise a fair amount and am only 63, so if I can reach 90 and still have my faculties I will be delighted.

Otherwise you are correct.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Get paid for being shite at a job, resign blaming everyone else, then criticise everybody else for being shite at their job.

Dont forget, leave it a few weeks then get shoehorned into another job for which you are not qualified, and also, get handed a constituency full of blindly loyal morons such that your incompetence will never cost you.

And then when you choose to retire/they stop voting for you, straight to the House of Lords.

Lord Connolly of Bovril.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That brings back memories of an old boss at United saying in a TV interview that his job had its good points.

When his team won he'd take all the credit for it, citing his team selection, or maybe an inspired substitution. When they lost, he just blamed them!

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I actually exercise a fair amount and am only 63, so if I can reach 90 and still have my faculties I will be delighted.

Otherwise you are correct.

I first read that as "facilities"  Seems to make as much sense tbh.

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 03/09/2018 at 16:21, John Lambies Doos said:

This will end in a no deal

It won't. 

An agreement of some sorts will be cobbled together. Nobody anywhere benefits from a No Deal, so Realpolitik will win out. 

34 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It won't. 

An agreement of some sorts will be cobbled together. Nobody anywhere benefits from a No Deal, so Realpolitik will win out. 

It will be EEA, a hard Brexit or an extension.   There is no other possible solution.

It won't. 

JLD has been saying with apparent certainty for ages now it will be a no deal. Bit of a minter for him if it’s anything else.