Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

16 minutes ago, weegienative said:

You've been told several times. Dublin rule reform.

Please explain how leaving the EU wouldn't hand control back the the UK government. You won't answer this question (again).

The UK would have to reinstate all of those Border Force officers that they got rid of to have any control over our borders.  The fact is that the UK understood that immigration is good for the country and fuckwits like you are bad for it.

12 minutes ago, weegienative said:

I've read the data sheets at the end in detail. It's quite simple to see correlation = causation. All men have cocks, all bulls have cocks, therefore all men are bulls. That kind of thing.

If that's how you interpret it, but it feels like you're dismissing it that old chestnut.

12 minutes ago, weegienative said:

I want impressionable kids to be kept from anything sexual either straight or gay. Children's innocence is being eroded more and more and I would like to preserve that. Why is that a problem for you? Why do you want sexual themes taught to pre pubescent children?

f**k sake, you've completely missed the point there. See the below quote.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:21, Jeek said:

I was taught maths/french/English/religion/music etc. at primary school. The pressure to become a mathematician /french person / English person / cleric / musician etc. at 5 was unbearable tbh.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

With all the pish that’s going on now, I’m starting to realise I miss the time when the main rhetoric was “Australian-style points-based system”

Simpler times.

During the referendum they kept going on about “Australian-style points-based system”.

Afterwards, they discovered it would actually lead to more immigrants so they quietly ditched it.

32 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Lucky for you pre pubescent children wont be being taught anything sexual. Just that same sex relationships are equal to opposite sex relationships. This doesn't equate to "Jim will be penetrating Steven anally". It will be teaching kids that "Jim and Steven are married" and normalising the concept at a young age.

Ahright, children are systematically introduced toxic masculinity and gender roles from a young age but are not influenced by being told a guy thinking he's a woman is perfectly normal. I see. That's a cracking on/ off switch kids have.

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

Ahright, children are systematically introduced toxic masculinity and gender roles from a young age but are not influenced by being told a guy thinking he's a woman is perfectly normal. I see. That's a cracking on/ off switch kids have.

I have literally no idea what the f**k you are on about or how it relates to anything I said.

But good deflection from having to admit you were wrong about the UK being forces to sign up to the Dublin Accord. I know admitting you were wrong would cause most, if not all, of your reasons for wanting Brexit to disappear but that's nae excuse.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

4 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

During the referendum they kept going on about “Australian-style points-based system”.

Afterwards, they discovered it would actually lead to more immigrants so they quietly ditched it.

I don't think another ever said they would replicate the conditions and targets of the Oz system into the UK. Just the structure.

That's one vote!

Sexting MP back in Tory party and can vote in leadership ballot

Andrew Griffiths has had the Conservative whip restored and will be voting for Theresa May in the no confidence vote.

The former small business minister resigned in July after a newspaper reported how he sent hundreds of lewd text messages to two women, and he was then suspended by the party.

The Staffordshire MP said in a statement: “Theresa May has shown huge determination and bravery in negotiating and arguing for her deal.

"I believe she remains the best person to deliver the Brexit people in Burton and Uttoxeter voted for, and I will be supporting her in tonight’s ballot."

It now means 316 MPs can take part in the ballot, and so the PM will need 159 for a majority.

Spoiler

Probably!

1. I reckon if anything above 100 votes goes against May it will seriously damage her authority.

2. Even if she wins her Brexit deal will still be rejected by much the same margin as it would have had the vote gone ahead yesterday.

3. There will be no changes by the EU to the legal text.

4.  The DUP will not support a motion of No Confidence in the government.

5. Christmas will be on the 25th December.

43 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Lucky for you pre pubescent children wont be being taught anything sexual. Just that same sex relationships are equal to opposite sex relationships. This doesn't equate to "Jim will be penetrating Steven anally". It will be teaching kids that "Jim and Steven are married" and normalising the concept at a young age.

9 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I have literally no idea what the f**k you are on about or how it relates to anything I said.

But good deflection from having to admit you were wrong about the UK being forces to sign up to the Dublin Accord. I know admitting you were wrong would cause most, if not all, of your reasons for wanting Brexit to disappear but that's nae excuse.

It's currently 4.14. Some of us have jobs. Quick paragraphs are all i have time for during the day. If you want to wait till later I'll be happy to oblige.

conservatives (small c) want no or minimal interference by government in their lives other than to protect life, liberty and property. A by product of this is letting people do what they want as long as they aren't affecting either of those 3. So no, as a life long conservative (small c) I couldn't give a shit about if people who people want to shag.

Theory doesn’t equal practice. I also don’t see the shower of tears from free speech warriors over the governments Prevent strategy.