Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

The other opposition parties will still bring forward a VONC in the Gov.

They know it’ll fail but see it as a way of forcing Corbyn into backing a 2nd Ref. I have plenty of issues with this myself from an SNP point of view tactically but it does put Labour in quite the position.

Under Parliamentary procedure an official VOC can only come from the official opposition.

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Here's a thought. Lord Digby Jones's direct lineage never bothered their arse fighting the wars. And he can't use ellipsis. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He’s also a fat xenophobic p***k.

That's no barrier to success. The man was a Minister for Trade and Investment, but still doesn't understand the difference between the Single Market and the Customs Union.

2 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

That's no barrier to success. The man was a Minister for Trade and Investment, but still doesn't understand the difference between the Single Market and the Customs Union.

Being a travesty of a human being and a complete disgrace at your job is to be a prerequisite for the Tory party.

Also the ruddier faced the better.

Digby Jones's Wiki page is worth a look. The only reason he's well known is for getting well paid Public Service gigs and spouting political opinions, then he slags off Gary Lineker for doing the same. His last moment before hitting the big time.

Jones was a non-executive director for the IT contractor iSOFT from 2000 until his resignation in July 2005, when he stayed on for one year as an adviser. Following the collapse in the value of iSOFT and investigations into its accountancy practices, Jones said "there is a limit to what a non-executive can know... They have to rely on what advisers tell them and what the executive team tells them. It is important that people understand this."

And now.

https://twitter.com/Digbylj/status/1075070269788708865

Edited by welshbairn

Digby Jones's Wiki page is worth a look. The only reason he's well known is for getting well paid Public Service gigs and spouting political opinions, then he slags off Gary Lineker for doing the same. His last moment before hitting the big time.
Jones was a non-executive director for the IT contractor iSOFT from 2000 until his resignation in July 2005, when he stayed on for one year as an adviser. Following the collapse in the value of iSOFT and investigations into its accountancy practices, Jones said "there is a limit to what a non-executive can know... They have to rely on what advisers tell them and what the executive team tells them. It is important that people understand this."
 And now.
[/url] https://twitter.com/Digbylj/status/1075070269788708865
I take it he'll be upbraiding Tim Martin for stuffing his pubs with Brexit propaganda.

Going by how much an inch or two of snow fucks this country over, may I advise buying up the raw ingredients of bread and milk in the next couple of months. I've got a few bags of flour but haven't been able to source a cow yet.

@Melanius Mullarkey Teed up for you, chief. Bang it down the middle.

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They need to be challenged on this - if they think the EU negotiations were tough the WTO ones will be worse.

Fucking scumbags need to be exposed for the charlatans they are.

Don't know why.

The majority of the UK's trade is already outside Europe. Dosent seem to be many problems. 

The EU will be desperate to make a deal soon enough rather than lose £39 billion.

Edited by sureiknow

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Going by how much an inch or two of snow fucks this country over, may I advise buying up the raw ingredients of bread and milk in the next couple of months. I've got a few bags of flour but haven't been able to source a cow yet.

@Melanius Mullarkey Teed up for you, chief. Bang it down the middle.

She’s busy reupholstering the dining room chairs just now (no euph) but after that she’s all yours.

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

The majority of the UK's trade is already outside Europe.

No it isn't.

3 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Dosent seem to be many problems. 

Comparatively, yes there fucking is.

5 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

The EU will be desperate to make a deal soon enough rather than lose £39 billion.

Will they f**k.