Joey Barton....Get the popcorn, the fun & games have just begun.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10641983/joey-barton-back-in-rangers-fold-after-club-suspension-lifted

And he's back.

Joey Barton back in Rangers fold after club suspension lifted

By Sky Sports Scotland

Last Updated: 02/11/16 3:21pm

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Joey Barton is free to resume playing career with Rangers
Joey Barton is free to resume playing career with Rangers

Joey Barton will return to training with Rangers after the club lifted their suspension on the former Burnley midfielder.

The 34-year-old had been ordered to stay away from Ibrox following a training-ground bust up with team-mate Andy Halliday and boss Mark Warburton, just days after their 5-1 defeat by Celtic on September 10. 

Barton, who began his career at Manchester City and has also played for Newcastle and Queens Park Rangers, has played just five times since joining Rangers from Turf Moor on a two-year deal this summer.

Now when the SFA due to ban him for the illegal betting ?

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whats clear is that you are being a pedantic arse, since no doubt you well know that dreaming about is an oft used expression to describe something one wanted to happen.

In this case, one of the two most horrendous institutions Scotland has to offer continuing the latest chapter of their enduring humilation.

And before this turns into "its all about the RANJURS!" Yes, I absolutely do want to see a club and its huge contingent of poisonous followers continue to make an arse of it. It pleases me.

So that's you dreaming about Rangers and Barton, eh?

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whats clear is that you are being a pedantic arse, since no doubt you well know that dreaming about is an oft used expression to describe something one wanted to happen.

In this case, one of the two most horrendous institutions Scotland has to offer continuing the latest chapter of their enduring humilation.

And before this turns into "its all about the RANJURS!" Yes, I absolutely do want to see a club and its huge contingent of poisonous followers continue to make an arse of it. It pleases me.

^ biting like fcuk.....

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You have/want to have dreams about Barton and Rangers. This much is clear.   

Your time on this website seems to be you getting annoyed whenever anyone mentions your beloved Rangers. Your only way of counteracting this is to be pedantic, focus on spelling and grammar errors others make and to take any sort of metaphor literally so you can claim victory.

Quite funny, really.

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Your time on this website seems to be you getting annoyed whenever anyone mentions your beloved Rangers. Your only way of counteracting this is to be pedantic, focus on spelling and grammar errors others make and to take any sort of metaphor literally so you can claim victory.

Quite funny, really.

The chap dreams of Barton and Rangers.  I challenged him.  His post was silly.

A meringue?

The important bit of the statement is surely the part about him getting informed of training arrangements to which he must adhere for as long as he's a Rangers player.

It suggests that A. He's probably still on the way out

and B. He's still not going to be part of the first team squad.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wondered how long it would be before my teams league position affected my right to have an opinion. Standard Old Firm fare.

You were the one who broadened it to include other teams, chappy.  If you'd not done so I'd not have mentioned how much your sorry mob has regressed this season.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

What did I broaden to include other teams? What are you gibbering on about? This is a thread that was created in order to laugh at the Rangers/Joey Barton saga.

So have you only referenced Rangers on this thread?  Again, Y/N is acceptable as an answer.

Archived