25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Because they have a shitebag manager

I actually thought that just as I posted it.  McInnes has to take the majority of the blame for it.  The only big game they've really been up for in the last couple of years was when they beat us in the League Cup final.  We looked even less interested than Aberdeen do today.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love how this Maddison character has suddenly become the next Messi after playing about 90 minutes of football in the league.

Not messi

But a million miles better than Pawlett, absolutely hopeless, Pawlett is essentially a guy that runs directly at people pretty quick, why he's playing in a role that requires creativity is baffling. Fucking useless.

I can understand McInnes thinking that 3 direct guys with pace might be good against Sevco but McGinn and Hayes are on and you should have someone to play them in. Maddison needs to be put in there.

Sevco the much better team for me. Would love to see someone absolutely smash Garner and Halliday. Wee rats.

Notes from the first half.

1 Aberdeen severely off the pace in this game

2. The Rangers* players making the absolute most of every foul (head holding, rolling about)

3. Garner is a total rat

4. Logan needs to sort his hair out.

Well this has certainly lived up to the pre-match hype.

The fact that we have been beaten by both these teams makes me very scared for our season.

Possibly the worst game of football I have ever witnessed.

10 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Nonsense! It's quite simply to distinguish it from a 1

10 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

But it wasn't widespread in the UK for centuries. Now coming into fashion as memories fade, but it still isn't standard on a UK keyboard.

The bearz memories don't fade.

That was an awful first half. No point in pressing at the top end of the pitch if your team mates are not squeezing up behind you. Sevco players being able to stroll 50 yards through the middle of the pitch is criminal.

Our midfield has been mostly invisible. Hayes and McGinn posted missing. McLean continuing his poor form this season with Shinniesta having to carry the 3 of them.

Archived