25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I would be very surprised if a Rangers fan chose to use the Ibrox disaster as a way to make Aberdeen look bad in the media.

The content of the bus vandalism is shocking and I am surprised someone would attempt to downplay it. Not much offends me in terms of football "banter" but the Ibrox disaster stuff should be off limits.

I will admit that I chuckled at "Ian Durrant dived", however. 

Need to clarify 'the Ibrox disaster'.

3 of them and counting, singling out the '71 one is 'strange'.

We played very badly but won. Result.

Gave them far too much respect in the first half. Quite funny if the free kick wasn't really a free kick because that is what we have had to deal with for years.

I'm happy to be playing pish but in 2nd place. If we ever start playing to our potential, we might be in with a chance of not being 20 points behind Cellic.

First game of the season I have been disappointed by the Dons. I expect tight games against established competent teams like Hearts, ICT and the Fermers, this mob are terrible. Even when we gifted them the ball and sat off they were clueless what to do with it.  

Must do better Dandies. 

Are you actually kidding? [emoji38]

Hes intolerant of everyone that doesn't have the opinion that "Celtic are the pure best".

So feel free to f**k off too you utter bore.

Im taking it by that simple quote you made of the image. Nothing bigoted about it.

If he is in other places of the forum, by all means. But bit random to call someone a bigot because they posted am image, that you don't agree with..

Archived