EFL Cup 16-17

7-2

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because West Ham fans are Green Street wannabe scumbags.

3 at the back as long as you either have two left footed players or two right footed players it makes no difference at all but to have two left footed centre backs as well as a left back I don't like seeing it. Never said it doesn't work but just a personal thing for me, I would never play with a back 3 all left footed or right footed

19 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Interesting challenge in the lead up to the goal - looked like the Man U player (Herrera?) tried to con the ref with a dive and took out Kompany in the process.

Having seen the goal again, it looks to me as though he positions himself to stop the Man City player getting the ball(so that it goes through to Mata)

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

This is the main problem, the segregation solution so far seems to be just putting a line of G4S staff between both sets and hoping that's enough.

It usually is enough at most grounds.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant moment that goal and he's been on fire for the youth teams. Alexander-Arnold and Ejaria both started though and were both excellent; I'd have no worries the two of them starting a league game. Just a sign of the confidence around the club at the moment.

Didn't see the game but you can be offside in your own half now... the offence is deemed to be committed when you motion towards the ball (or touch it) not when the ball is kicked. Though your position when the ball is kicked decides whether or not you are offside.

(I may not have explained this very well!)

Liverpool 15 games unbeaten shut the board down :lol:

Liverpool 2 Leeds 0 

Was far from a classic with Liverpool dominating for large spells (Over 70% possession) but rarely testing the keeper. Leeds very unlucky not to take the lead when they hit the post and Wijnaldum did the same at the other end. Great ball from Alex Arnold for big Derek to score the opener and Ben Woodburn became Liverpools youngest ever goal scorer smashing one in at the Kop end. 

So a 2 legged semi in January to look forward to for a 3rd year in a row. Disappointed Newcastle went out. 

Liverpool 
Hull 
Manchester U / West Ham United 
Arsenal / Southampton

Archived