Dumbarton FC -v- Ayr United FC

On 14/10/2016 at 12:13, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Fleming in, Berba benched please.

defo agree on this one , tommo has had more than a fair chance leading the line and its just not worked as far as goals scored , his antics of falling about in the last game were straight out of the colin nish book of pish

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently Dumbarton haven't seemed to be up to much going forward and our defence has been fantastic the last few weeks.  I think this game boils down to how we do going forward IMO.  If we get it right up the top of the pitch I can see us winning 2-0, but I feel it has a 0-0 draw written all over it.  A win for us would be a harder blow on Dumbarton than it would us with the way the league is just now and that being a home game, but still a lot to play for after this.

Fancy Harkins 2-0 and I have a wee bit on it at 75/1 :)

On 14/10/2016 at 12:13, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Fleming in, Berba benched please.

defo agree on this one , tommo has had more than a fair chance leading the line and its just not worked as far as goals scored , his antics of falling about in the last game were straight out of the colin nish book of pish

tommo starts up top instead of fleming , be it on the gaffers head.....we need a goal scorer and tommo has had more than a fair chance......wouldnt be surprised if fleming ask to get away in january as he cant get a start in place of tommo who cant score.....

Not too worried by Murphy playing at the back, thought he done v well against Falkirk and they are significantly better than Dumbarton! Like to see Harkins up top instead of Forrest as Forrest works better on knock downs instead of bein the one trying to knock it down!

Saying 2-1 Ayr and Harkins to score the winner

Archived