Raith v Queens (4th v 3rd) Alba Live 29th October @ 1715 hours.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take it you don't like Vaughan?

No. Far from it actually. I think he has the potential to be a cracking player. We're not going to see it for us though which is why I'm really pissed off about it.

That free-kick against Hibs sums him up perfectly, this season.

I just think players like him and Skacel who haven't contributed anything to the side this season so far shouldn't automatically see game time every week. We have other players waiting patiently to show us why they can offer. Why not give them the chance? Can't offer less than Vaughan and Skacel have so far anyway..?

Craig?

:lol: Is it February yet? :lol:

We haven't seen him before February in the last 2 seasons and won't see him before then this season either.

Vaughan started quite well and was magnificent against St Mirren but I agree he's not had a good league campaign so far. He needs to stop hitting absolutely every free kick we get.

He was on fire before his injury, I imagine he's a bit frustrated he hasn't managed to pick up where he left off, and is trying to force things a little too much. His time will come this season, if his attitude perks up a little.

We haven't seen him before February in the last 2 seasons and won't see him before then this season either.

Tbf you have to expect opposition fans not to know the ins and outs of your players injury situation :P

38 minutes ago, Paco said:

Vaughan started quite well and was magnificent against St Mirren but I agree he's not had a good league campaign so far. He needs to stop hitting absolutely every free kick we get.

He was on fire before his injury, I imagine he's a bit frustrated he hasn't managed to pick up where he left off, and is trying to force things a little too much. His time will come this season, if his attitude perks up a little.

I'm sure this will happen when folk stop denying he's scored goals this season:lol:

I'm sure this will happen when folk stop denying he's scored goals this season:lol:

Ok he has 2 goals in the league cup 3 months ago. :lol:

If that's all it takes, I'm expecting to be eating my words come Saturday night now after seeing him run the show bagging 2 goals in he last 15 mins from the bench. :lol:

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

No. Far from it actually. I think he has the potential to be a cracking player. We're not going to see it for us though which is why I'm really pissed off about it.

That free-kick against Hibs sums him up perfectly, this season.

I just think players like him and Skacel who haven't contributed anything to the side this season so far shouldn't automatically see game time every week. We have other players waiting patiently to show us why they can offer. Why not give them the chance? Can't offer less than Vaughan and Skacel have so far anyway..?

21 minutes ago, Martin Nelson said:

Vaughan started off looking sharp but seemed to get a bit frustrated when he went a couple of games without scoring and recently he looks to have been trying far too hard. His insistence on taking all direct free kicks was driving me mad.

This is getting scary, he's really affecting the mental heath of people.

40 minutes ago, Martin Nelson said:

Vaughan started off looking sharp but seemed to get a bit frustrated when he went a couple of games without scoring and recently he looks to have been trying far too hard. His insistence on taking all direct free kicks was driving me mad.

Are you sure you,re not talking about Steven Dobbie here.

I don't think it's his attitude, if anything that's showing through that he's wanting to do everything when he's on the ball. Unfortunately though I'm doing so, he's trying to hard and then ending having absolute mares!

Oh dear. I had good money on Rusty being the one to post that. That sound you can vaguely hear now is a whooosh going over you head.

And it's still flying I'm afraid. No idea what the whoosh is here...

Archived