Raith v Queens (4th v 3rd) Alba Live 29th October @ 1715 hours.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

And it's still flying I'm afraid. No idea what the whoosh is here...

Seriously?

When Rovers 1992/93 posted "What other Barr could it be?" everybody knew fine well he was making a point about Craig Barr never being fit before contract renewal time in any season. He was dismissing the possibility Craig Barr had any chance of being fit at this end of the season. He hadnt forgotten they had another Barr and neither had anyone else who posted in the thread since.

7 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Seriously?

When Rovers 1992/93 posted "What other Barr could it be?" everybody knew fine well he was making a point about Craig Barr never being fit before contract renewal time in any season. He was dismissing the possibility Craig Barr had any chance of being fit at this end of the season. He hadnt forgotten they had another Barr and neither had anyone else who posted in the thread since.

A long shot here, but I'm guessing that you two don't get on.

29 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

A long shot here, but I'm guessing that you two don't get on.

Eh? I have no problem at all with 19QOS19. He is one of the good guys. He has just completely missed the point on this one was all. Its easy done sometimes if you havent followed the whole thread. Done it myself on occasion. :shutup

I'm guessing the main stand is the one where the players come out? That's a bit of a shitter.

It is. We were there for a midweek game not that long ago, I think because there was a pre-booked function on in the usual stand.

If it's the same as that game we'll be in the corner. Not particularly comfortable and a rubbish view.

Made my mind up not to go when I heard this. First game I've chosen not to go to for a long time.

It's not the worst view in the world but don't blame anyone for not wanting to sit there. Morton is definitely worse in this league, areas of Ayr/Dundee United are too although you can move and find a decent spot at both. Don't like it when the club do it but evidently Queens have indicated they only expect 100 or so to travel. 

Crawford Allan is the ref for this one. Haven't seen him in a while. Wonder if he's improved?

And Crawford Allan?! FFS. Just go the full hog and tell us Dobbie has fractured his foot.

At least there will be some drama on Saturday. What QoS player will he sent off this time by that tool? I'll go for Higgins.

It's not the worst view in the world but don't blame anyone for not wanting to sit there. Morton is definitely worse in this league, areas of Ayr/Dundee United are too although you can move and find a decent spot at both. Don't like it when the club do it but evidently Queens have indicated they only expect 100 or so to travel. 

Crawford Allan is the ref for this one. Haven't seen him in a while. Wonder if he's improved?

I wouldn't necessarily say it's the worst view in the division but its definitely worse than Morton and Ayr. Morton is a more uncomfortable stand though. Behind the goals at Tannadice was fine in terms of the view but the access is shocking.

Yeah I'd say the main stand is up there with the worst, especially that section for away fans.  Awful view of the other end of the pitch.

I appreciate its cost measures etc, but really, would opening the railway stand cost that much?

47 minutes ago, Paco said:

Queens have done no such thing. At a guess I'd have thought 200ish for this. We've typically been taking 300 - 350 to away games this season but clearly the evening kick off with the game on tv is likely to reduce that a bit.

Archived