Raith v Queens (4th v 3rd) Alba Live 29th October @ 1715 hours.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems everyone hates Crawford Allen, we can all boo him after he sends 4 men off, dishes out 3 penalties and generally makes horrible decisions as we draw 4-4. 

Barr being out is a shitter. 

Can you actually see the near side goal?

33b93f638a73aedff117a12314992ef3.jpg

You can if you avoid the pillar! At least there's more legroom than Cappielow but that's the only positive. Never mind, the way we played last time I would have paid for a seat facing away from the pitch! [emoji85]

24 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Only if you pick your spot, otherwise the pillar is in the way. Unfortunately, those spots are the ones with the best view of the rest of the pitch. I know some Queens fans sat round in the side on section last time

That's pretty shocking.

It's ludicrous that in a ground that that will house thousands and thousands of empty seats, a group of paying customers will be required to sit in shit ones.  

No other form of entertainment would treat people this way, yet still expect them to show up.

That's pretty shocking.

It's ludicrous that in a ground that that will house thousands and thousands of empty seats, a group of paying customers will be required to sit in shit ones.  

No other form of entertainment would treat people this way, yet still expect them to show up.

Totally agree. Disgraceful

Only if you pick your spot, otherwise the pillar is in the way. Unfortunately, those spots are the ones with the best view of the rest of the pitch. I know some Queens fans sat round in the side on section last time

At the midweek game last season some of the QoS fans just sat among us in the Main Stand. We were about in line with the 18 yard line. Better plan.

It is. We were there for a midweek game not that long ago, I think because there was a pre-booked function on in the usual stand.

If it's the same as that game we'll be in the corner. Not particularly comfortable and a rubbish view.

Made my mind up not to go when I heard this. First game I've chosen not to go to for a long time.

See more on the TV....

At the midweek game last season some of the QoS fans just sat among us in the Main Stand. We were about in line with the 18 yard line. Better plan.

Sounds a plan actually, because if our recent form continues it's not as if we'll have anything to celebrate :lol:

33 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It must be great being a (The) Rangers fan. They just sit wherever they feel like sitting.

It was fun last time round watching one of them getting evicted and as he went he was still shouting at everyone like it was his fault he was in the South stand

1 hour ago, Southman75 said:

33b93f638a73aedff117a12314992ef3.jpg

You can if you avoid the pillar! At least there's more legroom than Cappielow but that's the only positive. Never mind, the way we played last time I would have paid for a seat facing away from the pitch! emoji85.png

That's probably the best picture I've seen from there, I took a walk to the back of that stand out of curiosity on an open day and honestly I'd rather be in Utd's shed than that corner.

Plenty room to move around though, regular length legs no problem

Yes, probably is. As long as the crowd is small enough there shouldn't be any issue but if there's more than last time, and I suspect there will be, there will be less room to move around to find a decent view and the stewards might be a bit more strict on away fans sitting in the home section.

Archived