St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ooft. And Thistle were moaning about late goals..

ICT 1-2

Celtic 2-4

Dons 0-1 

PTFC 1-2

Celtic game apart that's 3 giant kicks to the baws. 

Need Millar and Alston back next week, Kane and/or Maclean up top. As much as I like Cummins he just isn't the same since his injury last season. Craig might be worth a start seeing how much he riles up the jambos, always seems to play well at tynecastle for us. 

37 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You actually greenied him for that reply jagfox. Is it delirium or too much alcohol ?

I'm a giver not a taker babe's X

Unless you're that insufferable can't Davie Boys :lol:

I'm trying to get wrecked but the wave of victory is insurmountable.

15 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I like late goal(s)

IMG_20161029_183839.jpg

IMG_20161029_183724.jpg

IMG_20161029_183628.jpg

Are you trying to annoy me? You can't annoy me jagfox, your sheer, unadulterated joy at literally everything means hate cannot exist around you. You're the Tom Bombadil of Scottish football.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you trying to annoy me? You can't annoy me jagfox, your sheer, unadulterated joy at literally everything means hate cannot exist around you. You're the Tom Bombadil of Scottish football.

I like you too, but please clean your fingernails. Thank you.

Watching the Alba highlights

Like how it focused on Stuckmann "blablabla LARGE blabla" its like old chewin the fat sock puppet stuff

Great tackle from Easton on Azeez

Edwards REALLY needs to work on his passing and first touch

Poor Azeez pats Craig after being fouled and gets told to f**k off - not very nice :(

Good movement from MacLlan for goal, Lindsay will learn from that hopefully

Swanson has always looked decent against us

Barton looking very comfortable at CB, the new shaggy?

Welsh looked good because Saints decided to stand off him and allow him to plod about with the ball

Its been all thistle, Saints look soo lethargic

Stuckmann caught in no mans land on corner - lucky Saints didn't score

Highlights didn't show Osmans dance :(

I was trying not to be too biased towards thistle but there was really naff all highlights from a Saints perspective aside from their goal, Kane header and a few nothing crosses

1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

Its been all thistle, Saints look soo lethargic

1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

I was trying not to be too biased towards thistle but there was really naff all highlights from a Saints perspective aside from their goal, Kane header and a few nothing crosses

Try not to rub it in too much

Just now, Griff Sheridan said:

And Osman was booked for what exactly? Scoring?

I thought that was harsh too, figured it must have been for leaving the pitch? Difficult one as he didn't physically go into the crowd but I think the rule is leaving the pitch without the referees permission. 

1 minute ago, dayman said:

Try not to rub it in too much

I thought that was harsh too, figured it must have been for leaving the pitch? Difficult one as he didn't physically go into the crowd but I think the rule is leaving the pitch without the referees permission. 

Aye, it's apparently a rule that isn't caste in the rulebook regarding the leaving of the pitch.

FECK it. Was worth it for the EK pitch invasion :lol:

The fact Osman got a yellow for celebrating a goal, while Elliot got away with almost knocking Coulson out, shows all thats wrong with footballing rules.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Aye, it's apparently a rule that isn't caste in the rulebook regarding the leaving of the pitch.

FECK it. Was worth it for the EK pitch invasion :lol:

FWIW I wouldn't have booked him. I'm sure Osman/Archibald/everyfuckingjag won't give a f**k tonight either way

Archived