Gavin Skelton departs Queen of the South

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised too. What 5 games after taking the club to its highest league position in whenever?? Appreciate its been a bad run but like QOS Rush says surely till Christmas to turn it around. Maybe he just couldnt see a way out of it?

I'm baffled by this.

It doesn't sound to me like a conventional parting of the ways.   I wonder if Skelton was really struggling to cope with how things have been going.  'Personal reasons' could of course mean all manner of things.  Hope he's alright.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm baffled by this.

It doesn't sound to me like a conventional parting of the ways.   I wonder if Skelton was really struggling to cope with how things have been going.  'Personal reasons' could of course mean all manner of things.  Hope he's alright.

Yes came across as a decent bloke. Good luck to him.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm baffled by this.

One would assume he didn't enjoy being undermined by a fellow employee with eyes on his job, and friends in high places.

Just a theory of course. :whistle

Whatever has happened good luck to gavin hope everything works out at the time wasn't impressed with the appointment but he done ok and brilliant until the injuries more to this than meets the eye

Archived