The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Considering he wants to f**k Ivanka that's rich
A lot of people are saying he does, in the Whitehouse, with Melania next door and Jared sitting in the corner watching. I'm not saying it's true, just a lot of people are saying it, somebody should look into it.

Again... no keen on Trump but 62 million people voted for him, it's not a dictatorship, some of the comparisons being made are mad

Also winds me up how all anyone seems to want to do is greet about how offensive he's being, why isn't there someone standing up to him and challenging him on the stuff he's said. Surely a perfect opportunity for an opponent to rise up here and take him on

Everyone's so soft and just wants to greet about daft words without actually doing anything

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:
Considering he wants to f**k Ivanka that's rich

A lot of people are saying he does, in the Whitehouse, with Melania next door and Jared sitting in the corner watching. I'm not saying it's true, just a lot of people are saying it, somebody should look into it.

Should be a panorama about it, followed by an independent investigation as a result of the panorama imo.

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That crowd shouting 'send her home' at the latest Trump debate is very very disturbing.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

"I sometimes fear that people think fascism arrives in fancy dress, worn by grotesques and monsters as played out in endless re-runs of the Nazis.

Fascism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and corrupt, and remove anything you feel is unlike you.

It doesn't walk in saying 'our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war, and persecution.'"

- Michael Rosen

These are really dangerous times. From May's Go Home vans, the rise of what looks like English exceptionalism to the barely literate rantings of Trump and the Border camps, the rise of all the Rosen quote mentions is worrying to say the least.  But how to counter it?

22 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Plenty of folk are standing up, though they're either democratic candidates fighting each other for the nomination, or young progressive democrats under attack by their own side. I've always thought it's strange that the US system doesn't pick its candidates for the presidency until quite close to the election, you don't have one central figure who can do the standing up to him.

If Nancy Pelosi had any competence whatsoever, the Democrats would forego the primaries in all but name, uniting behind one candidate - any candidate - capable of breathing.  As it is, I'm pretty sure 80% of Trump voters think AOC is going to be the Democrat party nominee.

I said on Reddit a few months ago that, unfortunately, the best chance the Democrats have of beating him is to pick a white, male, Christian candidate. There were quite a few US voters who shot me down, but I stand by it.

Anything else will galvanise his base too much.

After a week of Pelosi Dems hanging Ilhan Omar out to dry for Trump and his psychopathic followers to edge ever closer to an assassination attempt it’s good to see Bernie unequivocally backing her.

It’s always going to be Bernie.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Again... no keen on Trump but 62 million people voted for him, it's not a dictatorship, some of the comparisons being made are mad

Also winds me up how all anyone seems to want to do is greet about how offensive he's being, why isn't there someone standing up to him and challenging him on the stuff he's said. Surely a perfect opportunity for an opponent to rise up here and take him on

Everyone's so soft and just wants to greet about daft words without actually doing anything

Have a symbiotic relationship with the media.makes it easy. Progressive folk are all for change but it never gets covered. This morning I heard some c**t that was an anti terrorist Czar that folk protesting climate change were anarchists and were a threat to capitalism, so should be jailed.

Now what Trump did not say.

Send them Home.

He said why don't these people go back to those totally broke and crime infected places from which they come. ( oboviously from a heritage point )  And come back and show us how it's done.

Fair comment i think.

Now for Ilham Omar!

This person refuses to condemn terrorism.

Described the 9/11 terrorists as " some people". Indeed!

Refused to condemn Al Qaeda and a recent attack by Antifa on an I.C.E. Facility.

As for marrying her Brother?

Well Trump did not say she did or infer she had.

This story has been going around for years.

16 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Described the 9/11 terrorists as " some people". 

Pretty sure they were. I’ve read all the conspiracy theories and the official story and nowhere does anyone suggest the involvement of crustaceans or marsupials.

20 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Send them Home.

He said why don't these people go back to those totally broke and crime infected places from which they come. ( oboviously from a heritage point )  And come back and show us how it's done.

Fair comment i think.

Now for Ilham Omar!

Refused to condemn Al Qaeda and a recent attack by Antifa on an I.C.E. Facility.

You must be running short of material, what with your pint-sized nonce/hero Tommy Ten-Names in the slammer 😂

15 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Your a fanny. He stood there as his idiots shouted send her home nodding like a wee Churchill dog on a cars backrack. She might have married her brother, he might have raped kids. Let's get forensic on both accusations.

You are deflecting.

I'm not refering to that. And for raping kids!

Is this something you think about a lot?

Edited by sureiknow

7 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

You are deflecting.

I'm not refering to that. And for raping kids!

Is this something you think about a lot?

No I don't think of raping kids, do you think this guy is a victim? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped?fbclid=IwAR3A4DxdmuRFlJaC_xyZOEnkcHooDCUShapc8qlk74q8UFQzL71Y-WC_bcU

58 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Send them Home.

Fair comment i think.

Now for Ilham Omar!

QLFMjQU.png

43 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

And most allegations denyed.

Awaing Court Cases that shoul surely follow.

Now what Trump did not say. Send them Home.

Fair comment i think.

Now for Ilham Omar!

If we're going by 'heritage points', AOC is more American than Trump, by his own logic - she was born in NYC to two American parents, he was born in NYC to an American father and a Scottish immigrant mother. And he thinks his father was born in Germany.

As for Omar, that's somewhat rich given there were 'fine people on both sides' in Charlottesville.

If you're just going to regurgitate shite, at least factcheck it.

ETA - and spellchecking it wouldn't go amiss either.

Sureiknow is a barely literate, dribbling simpleton who feels obliged to come on here and defend facists and racists.

It's as if banana had a stroke and then asked a 5 year old to type out his posts.

Sureiknow is a barely literate, dribbling simpleton who feels obliged to come on here and defend facists and racists.
It's as if banana had a stroke and then asked a 5 year old to type out his posts.
That there are people willing to defend Trumps recent rhetoric is proof positive that reasonable political discourse is dead.

This last week has the been the icing on the cake that Trump and his ilk created.

Politics is now basically the same tribal level as supporting football.

I dont care how much you might like Trump or believe in his policies, if you cant bring yourself to condemm his recent behaviour you are basically a lost cause