The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Guest Bob Mahelp
57 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Hmmm.

You can see where we are now. The Republicans are claiming their right as America's 'true' party.....white, Christian, God -fearing, patriotic.

The Democrats are being painted as the party of the  commies, gays, Moslems and blacks. Not 'real' Americans.

Horrific stuff, but this goes down well with the disaffected white working class across the pond (and also here) unfortunately. Have a look at the comments sections of the right-wing newspapers here....The Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Express. These people are almost unanimously in support of Trump and his dog whistle politics.

And these are the people who are choosing the next PM over here, and expecting him to follow through with an extremist right-wing agenda similar to Trumps.

Terrible times we live in.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

2 hours ago, renton said:

Barack Obama was a racist?

Obviously!

When you kill your 100th Muslim child and still don't think maybe this drone assassination thing is a bad idea it suggests you are a bit racist.

Also Standing Rock.

Edited by Detournement

The fact that people don't think sitting down every Monday morning and signing off on nameless Pakistanis, Yemenis, Somalis and Afghans (as well as anyone unfortunate enough to be near them) being blown up is heavily racist just shows how much media propaganda works.

Drone strikes also have huge negative consequences for people living in those areas due to PTSD and the breakdown of local systems of governance.

Edited by Detournement

27 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Tbh if Trump does win another term I wouldn't put it past them to just start killing folk in those camps, nobody would do anything.

America is a fucking cesspit of racism and intolerance, so I wouldn't rule it out either. It's been fun watching footage of Republicans awkwardly trying to sidestep Trump's racism.My favourite so far is the cretin who made a piss-poor attempt to distance himself from the ginger nonce's tweets and finished up with "but they're communists anyway". 

'Murica 😂😂

America is a fucking cesspit of racism and intolerance, so I wouldn't rule it out either. It's been fun watching footage of Republicans awkwardly trying to sidestep Trump's racism.My favourite so far is the cretin who made a piss-poor attempt to distance himself from the ginger nonce's tweets and finished up with "but they're communists anyway". 
'Murica [emoji23][emoji23]

Without checking, I’m guessing said cretin is either McConnell, Cruz or Graham. Or perhaps that moron from Florida with the square head and the drunk driving conviction.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Not one of them is capable of criticising Trumpy without walking it back it the same sentence. The GOP has some of the worst minds in history, but those four are ridiculous.

Yup. At best they're utter cowards, at worst they actually believe in this shite. 

American politics wasn't great before Trump, but his administration has utterly poisoned it beyond all recognition. It's quite incredible. We have a sitting President actively telling black and hispanic politicians to "go home". UK politics is a shambles and is in danger of fully descending into a similarly racist cesspit, but 'murica is miles "ahead" of us in that regard. What an utterly horrible country. 

32 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

I see May has weighed in with her thoughts.

Can’t remember her concern or condemnation when Blackford was told go back home.

May is a pathetic, craven chancer. Not a hope in hell would she have said a word about it if she wasn't about to f**k off into obscurity. 

Hahaha I bet everyone who called Trump a racist feels silly now after his tweet saying he "hasn't got a racist bone in his body". He's got me convinced. 
He just has a racist organ

27 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
12 hours ago, Dee Man said:
Hahaha I bet everyone who called Trump a racist feels silly now after his tweet saying he "hasn't got a racist bone in his body". He's got me convinced. 

He is a racist organ