The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

That's Biden levels of WTF. It's just missing the story about the time he met Nirvana and they all shared the water fountain for coloured people.

Did he pick a band at random there, or is he getting Nirvana mixed up with another band known for unrealistic optimism?

Kurt Cobain has more life in him than Joe Biden's campaign.

Yep. He’s done for... which is a good thing for anyone who doesn’t want another Republican-lite. If his votes are going to Bernie, it’s all over. If they are going towards Bloomberg, then they’ll get what they deserve.

They keep talking about the astronomic cost of Bernie's health plans as if nothing is being spent at the moment, in the nation that spends far more than any other on the planet. Not sure how they calculate the $60 trillion getting bandied about, but it would be interesting to know how much the total spending would be, public and private, over the same period, if things stayed the same.

They keep talking about the astronomic cost of Bernie's health plans as if nothing is being spent at the moment, in the nation that spends far more than any other on the planet. Not sure how they calculate the $60 trillion getting bandied about, but it would be interesting to know how much the total spending would be, public and private, over the same period, if things stayed the same.

It’s a disingenuous argument. The issue is a fear of the state, not a fear of debt. Trump would be out on his ear if it wasn’t.

There was a Yale study published that pointed out the enormous savings M4A would make and recommended backing it.

It’s not going to happen obviously but putting it on the agenda for the next four years and ensuring the base is motivated for that fight is necessary.

here it is

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

The ratfucker’s ratfucker Roger Stone has just been given 40 months in the slammer. Now watch him get a pardon, or else squeal like a baby.

Weirdly Trump hasn't really been much help to his acolytes, apart from the psycho racist sheriff. Paul Manafort's still rotting away in jail, and Michael Cohen reckoned it was better to grass his boss than rely on Trump to help him out. He might have tweeted threats to help Michael Flynn, but nearly all the pardons have gone to people with only tangential connections if any. I expect Stone to keep schtum in misguided hope while Trump says how unfair it is. I suspect he might get a kick out of it.

P.S. Suspect Stone doesn't have any dirt on Trump anyway, he plays the Machiavellian dirty trickster but he basically got into shit by pretending he had better contacts and knew more than he did, then lying about it to the FBI.

Edited by welshbairn

Weirdly Trump hasn't really been much help to his acolytes, apart from the psycho racist sheriff. Paul Manafort's still rotting away in jail, and Michael Cohen reckoned it was better to grass his boss than rely on Trump to help him out. He might have tweeted threats to help Michael Flynn, but nearly all the pardons have gone to people with only tangential connections if any. I expect Stone to keep schtum in misguided hope while Trump says how unfair it is. I suspect he might get a kick out of it.
P.S. Suspect Stone doesn't have any dirt on Trump anyway, he plays the Machiavellian dirty trickster but he basically got into shit by pretending he had better contacts and knew more than he did, then lying about it to the FBI.

If Trump does nothing, it won’t be for the want of trying.

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Bernie's going to win:

Wonder if the number of single earner households has reduced since 1985, ie. people can afford to be paid less if there's 2 paying the bills, and employers are obliging, ie. if women would just go back to the kitchen all would be fine, ie. I'll get my coat.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

He only pardoned Blagojevich because Obama's lot put him in jail.

Fitzgerald's a Republican, was appointed by Comey. Blago was on The Apprentice, so maybe Mrs B said she took a dictaphone backstage and has footage of him shouting racial slurs like Tom Arnold reckoned he did. Although I'm not sure Trump would be that bothered. I'm shocked he hasn't managed to say the N word at one of his gatherings of the halfwits by this stage. 

I might actually shed a manly tear if the States elect Bernie as president.

It's not going to happen, but we're all entitled to a pleasant daydream from time to time. Ahh.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I might actually shed a manly tear if the States elect Bernie as president.

It's not going to happen, but we're all entitled to a pleasant daydream from time to time. Ahh.

I lived in Alloa when Obama was elected. I remember being a sobbing mess when he gave his victory speech. The idea of change never felt so tangible. I can imagine something similar if Bernie, Warren, or Buttigieg win, except not in Alloa. Different tears if they don't.