The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

And the point of the MIT report is that the OAS - right wing ghouls that they are - invented the problems with the early reporting. 

No, you're cherry picking one piece of disagreement to confirm your prejudices. 

"Hidden servers that altered the results"
They haven't disproven because you can't disprove abstract nonsense but it seems like the onus is more on the accusers to prove it happened. 
No one has disproven that Fred Durst was behind 9/11 either. 
Did you just google popular music of the early 00's and come up with Fred Durst?

With Steyer dropping out despite coming "best of the rest", could be Biden v Sanders after Tuesday. Hopefully it's settled before the end of March, Trump will love it if it's a circular gunfight right up till the convention, the Dems doing all his oppo research and character assassination for him, allowing him to stand back and look, dare I say it, almost statesmanlike. Tuesday's the big test for Bloomberg's attempt to buy the nomination too, if all he gets is single figures he might cut his losses. 538 reckons Sanders will do well, the graph below shows their estimate of his chances of winning in each state, not % of vote/delegates.

image.thumb.png.7a21b701113bed2119a8b1c0d49f7f5e.png

With Steyer dropping out despite coming "best of the rest", could be Biden v Sanders after Tuesday. Hopefully it's settled before the end of March, Trump will love it if it's a circular gunfight right up till the convention, the Dems doing all his oppo research and character assassination for him, allowing him to stand back and look, dare I say it, almost statesmanlike. Tuesday's the big test for Bloomberg's attempt to buy the nomination too, if all he gets is single figures he might cut his losses. 538 reckons Sanders will do well, the graph below shows their estimate of his chances of winning in each state, not % of vote/delegates.

It would behoove Buttigieg to withdraw and back Biden. Were I in the centrist faction on the Democrats, I’d implore him not to run on Super Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Bloomberg doing a great job of taking votes off Biden which I suspect was not the plan.

According to this it could be. And to spend, spend, spend all the way to a brokered convention.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/20/bloomberg-brokered-convention-strategy-116407

Bernie has some great numbers in some big f**k off states. And vermont might just go his way as well.

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

As always Donnie is a rock solid insult comic. Less said about the rest the better etc etc. 

Funniest bit was him waiting for his plants to kick off the "4 more years" chant.