The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Ratboy is gone. Liz Warren limps on with all the dignity you would expect of a Reagan supporter who lied to exploit affirmative action.

Biden has flown under the radar recently. I doubt he will be able to cope with the daily scrutiny of a head to head contest without doing something extremely disqualifying.

Nate Silver saying a pretty narrow shootout now between Bernie and Biden. Bernie slight favourite but could go either way.

It’s bad in the long run but I find myself hoping for a contested convention.

Nate Silver saying a pretty narrow shootout now between Bernie and Biden. Bernie slight favourite but could go either way.

It’s bad in the long run but I find myself hoping for a contested convention.

As an outsider with an interest in presidential politics, that’d be excellent. In terms of getting rid of Trump, it couldn’t be worse.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

As an outsider with an interest in presidential politics, that’d be excellent. In terms of getting rid of Trump, it couldn’t be worse.

I expect so too, but it would keep the media solidly focused on the Democrats. Trump would be fucking livid and do anything however apeshit bonkers to get the cameras back on him.

I expect so too, but it would keep the media solidly focused on the Democrats. Trump would be fucking livid and do anything however apeshit bonkers to get the cameras back on him.

He would be tweeting every hour about how the Dems are screwing Bernie as he has been for the last month.

The Democratic establishment say they don’t want Sanders as they don’t think he can beat Trump; that’s bullshit.

They don’t want Sanders because they are shit scared that he will beat Trump.

Imagine a US President not beholden to big business and heavily financed interest groups.  Perish the thought!

On 14/03/2019 at 19:44, Detournement said:

Presumably the centrist douches will go hard for their target demographics for as long as possible then morph into a MegaDouche Power Rangers style and try to use their combined bases against Bernie.

Kamala Harris will clearly be the real centrist candidate. Beto draws in the Soccer Moms and centrist da's and Corey Booker is already talking about reparations to aim for radical Blacks. Amy Klobuchar will soak up the arsehole vote. When they drop out they endorse Harris and give her their delegates.

Well I was right about all the centrists joining forces against Bernie. 

And I still suspect that Kamala might be the real candidate as Biden won't run against Trump.

Pretty disappointing seeing Biden romping home in NC and Vriginia. Not unexpected, but thought it might be closer.

If Biden gets Texas, and California is close then I can't really see a way for Sanders to win?!

Bloomberg wins American Samoa! 😁