The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

56 minutes ago, Cheese said:

American politics is ridiculous.

A lot of people are saying this.

He does however seem a lot better than he has done recently (although this involves people giving him money so perhaps that's why), wonder how many takes that took.

Looks like a deepfake to me. He’s actually ranting incoherently about how he could beat Kamala Harris in a fight.

10 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

:lol:

image.png.47eb5ca50acdb556636d296ec08dba8d.png

JFC. Did Ben Garrison do that one?

ETA: Just checked in on old Ben and caught this on his site. The thirst for Trump is staggering.

trump_rolling_up_sleepves-768x582.jpg.4ac168acc962562ee0e5de7096d741ff.jpg

Edited by RiG

Are we talking Baker Street irregulars here, and who's getting the P45s? I think the bot's vernacular algorithm's blown a fuse.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are we talking Baker Street irregulars here, and who's getting the P45s? I think the bot's vernacular algorithm's blown a fuse.

TIL about Baker Street irregulars. Although from the full quote, I wonder if old man Danger met Holmes in his younger day? 

"By heavens, Holmes," I said, half rising, "I believe that they are really after us."

"No, it's not quite so bad as that.  It is the unofficial force—the Baker Street irregulars."

As he spoke, there came a swift pattering of naked feet upon the stairs, a clatter of high voices, and in rushed a dozen dirty and ragged little street Arabs

18 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This checks out as I've just been given a government contract signed by Sir Kier himself to sell these.

EnglandScarf1.thumb.jpg.f682560d14345770a28dcb98db3361a4.jpg

Gutted. Back in the day that job would have been rushed thru to my sister, carpetmonester. Enjoy your yacht. 

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to think some of those around Trump need cognitive tests too. The news just broke that three counts I Georgia have been dropped, including two against Trump. However, all the major charges and the rest of the minor ones remain in play. What do they say:

“President Trump and his legal team in Georgia have prevailed once again,” Trump’s attorney Steve Sadow said in a statement. “The trial court has decided that counts 15 and 27 in the indictment must be quashed/dismissed.”

About a week to go before Trump can start selling his DJT stock. The price dropped below the $20/share mark as September began, and currently sits a hair above $16. In my opinion, if Trump has any concept of reality left, he will liquidate his shares immediately to raise as much cash as he can, because it don’t look like it’s ever going back up.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

“Donald, you’ve just dug a very deep hole with all this dog stealing stuff.  What are you going to do now?”

”Well I’ve just went and bought a new shovel…”

There's a big section of the american voting public who will believe that shite.

And I see on twitter the stealing pets to eqt, (and swans), story is being shown as happening with UK migrants.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Can't help but wonder if the imergants are going to start eating babies soon too, and from there we're just a hop away from full-on ranting about Crooked Hillary drinking adrenochrome from babies, like he's spent the past eight years reading about on 4chan.