The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Words of wisdom from the master re Stormy Daniels.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are ‘underage’ (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!”

24 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

‘DeSanctimonious’ is up there with ‘Sloppy Steve’ in the weak nickname stakes.

Nowhere near the standard of ‘Pocahontas’, ‘Lyin’ Ted’ or ‘Sleepy Joe’.

Nah, DeSanctimonious is an all-timer imo.

Rocket Man another classic.

The fact that a man with hair like that, a tan like that, who stands like he's papped his pampers, with a name that literally means fart, has the nerve to use crappy nicknames for his enemies ... I kinda have to respect that level of stupidity.

24 minutes ago, MSU said:

The fact that a man with hair like that, a tan like that, who stands like he's papped his pampers, with a name that literally means fart, has the nerve to use crappy nicknames for his enemies ... I kinda have to respect that level of stupidity.

If his many opponents were childish enough to start calling him names in return the meltdown would be excellent viewing.

7 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Quid Pro Joe is a goodun.

There's no way he's coming up with all of these himself.

I've been thinking that since Rocket Man - I just can't imagine Donnie being able to name a single Elton John song.

It would be amazing if everyone else pulled their fingers out and started slinging the insults back in return, as he's one of the most thin-skinned tangerines in history. Thirty years spent sending a journalist flattering pictures of his own hands because the guy once referred to him as a "short-fingered vulgarian" in an article, FFS. Imagine how much he must spend on professional dick pics for women who've laughed at his stubby wee pencil.

13 hours ago, BTFD said:

I've been thinking that since Rocket Man - I just can't imagine Donnie being able to name a single Elton John song.

It would be amazing if everyone else pulled their fingers out and started slinging the insults back in return, as he's one of the most thin-skinned tangerines in history. Thirty years spent sending a journalist flattering pictures of his own hands because the guy once referred to him as a "short-fingered vulgarian" in an article, FFS. Imagine how much he must spend on professional dick pics for women who've laughed at his stubby wee pencil.

Not just that but he doesn't even have a fraction of the wit requited to come up with those names. He's genuinely a massive moron amongst all his other poor traits.

13 hours ago, BTFD said:

It would be amazing if everyone else pulled their fingers out and started slinging the insults back in return, as he's one of the most thin-skinned tangerines in history. Thirty years spent sending a journalist flattering pictures of his own hands because the guy once referred to him as a "short-fingered vulgarian" in an article, FFS. Imagine how much he must spend on professional dick pics for women who've laughed at his stubby wee toadstool.

FTFY by Stormy Daniels.