The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump getting it in the neck from Carrier Union representatives and workers.  Seems that now it's not going to be so easy for the serial liar to lie without being brought to task.

And a climate change denier who has previously sued the EPA is now going to head it!

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump getting it in the neck from Carrier Union representatives and workers.  Seems that now it's not going to be so easy for the serial liar to lie without being brought to task.

And a climate change denier who has previously sued the EPA is now going to head it!

Trump responds by slagging off Union rep who called him out for lying. His phone's been ringing all night with threats to his children and the like.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en-gb

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/07/donald-trump-retaliated-against-a-union-leader-on-twitter-then-his-phone-started-to-ring/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_wb-trumpunion-1035pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e0d961aece98 

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Donald Trump supporters 'threaten children of Carrier union boss' after he exposed false claim by President-elect

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-supporters-threaten-union-boss-children-carrier-union-chad-jones-a7462566.html

Inevitable really.

You've got to remember that the high ups in all the unions are Democrat partisans and don't necessarily speak for their workers. Here in West Virginia  the miners union has taken to being silent regarding the Presidential race the last few times while 90% of their members vote Republican. It's a common complaint from the rank and file regarding their leadership. In Indiana I do know a couple of UAW GM employees. These guys have always been hardcore Republican, but most of their coworkers voted Democrat. If you were voting Republican you generally kept your mouth shut about it at work, until this election. They say they think a majority of the workers went for Clinton, but Trump had alot of support. They say leadership is really annoyed by this situation. And then you have the South where workers aren't letting unions into their new foreign owned factories, partially because they don't trust the union leadership from when the all mills closed down. I'd be careful when reading into how much union leadership represents the views of their workers, even in the midwest where the workers have tended to be strong union types.

You've got to remember that the high ups in all the unions are Democrat partisans and don't necessarily speak for their workers. Here in West Virginia  the miners union has taken to being silent regarding the Presidential race the last few times while 90% of their members vote Republican. It's a common complaint from the rank and file regarding their leadership. In Indiana I do know a couple of UAW GM employees. These guys have always been hardcore Republican, but most of their coworkers voted Democrat. If you were voting Republican you generally kept your mouth shut about it at work, until this election. They say they think a majority of the workers went for Clinton, but Trump had alot of support. They say leadership is really annoyed by this situation. And then you have the South where workers aren't letting unions into their new foreign owned factories, partially because they don't trust the union leadership from when the all mills closed down. I'd be careful when reading into how much union leadership represents the views of their workers, even in the midwest where the workers have tended to be strong union types.

Oh well that makes the phone threats more acceptable then.

3 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Pish.

You've got to wonder about his wife too, she must be absolutely repulsed by him but has gone for the money,  you wonder how she manages toms how her face in public she must be shameless. 

When you are in your next meeting in the Oval Office maybe you could sneak out for a toilet break and ask her?

On 07/12/2016 at 15:09, Granny Danger said:

I wish I had a subscription to Time Magazine so I could cancel it in disgust.

Old Private Eye in joke.

Must have got the inspiration from G.M. quote.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

When you are in your next meeting in the Oval Office maybe you could sneak out for a toilet break and ask her?

Nae luck Dindeleux. My fav pizza topping has just given you the bums rush. It does heehaw all day but make an arse of itself on here. Am ah right, or am ah wrang.

Nae luck Dindeleux. My fav pizza topping has just given you the bums rush. It does heehaw all day but make an arse of itself on here. Am ah right, or am ah wrang.

He's going "blocked" crazy at the moment i fear he's lost it...again.

He's going "blocked" crazy at the moment i fear he's lost it...again.

You've both lost me, especially the first post.

Clarify.