The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Getting less votes whilst facing an illiterate manchild. Great work.

And if you were comparing them honestly, you would compare like for like and use Obama's first election results.

Not really, it's the same "inspirational" candidate, right?  What's the diff?  Was he a less capable candidate second time around?  He wasn't facing a spoiler Green candidate that got 1,457,216 votes, either. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/jill-stein-green-party-votes-exceed-donald-trump-margin-handed-presidency-hillary-clinton-michigan-a7451641.html

2 minutes ago, banana said:

f**k me, you may be the thickest poster in this thread, which is some going given a few of the other candidates. Even NTP, sniveling little ideologue bigot that he is, makes more sense. No offense meant, of course!

BTW, "impeached by March/May" :lol: :lol::lol: (you know who you are)

Ok, you do it then.

18 minutes ago, banana said:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

f**k me, you may be the thickest poster in this thread, which is some going given a few of the other candidates. Even NTP, sniveling little ideologue bigot that he is, makes more sense. No offense meant, of course!

BTW, "impeached by March/May" :lol: :lol::lol: (you know who you are)

How are you keeping banana? Early release? :1eye

20 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Not really, it's the same "inspirational" candidate, right?  What's the diff?  Was he a less capable candidate second time around?  He wasn't facing a spoiler Green candidate that got 1,457,216 votes, either. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/jill-stein-green-party-votes-exceed-donald-trump-margin-handed-presidency-hillary-clinton-michigan-a7451641.html

He didn't have Gary Johnson taking 4.5 million votes (mainly) off the Republican candidate either.

I think trying to compare the Clinton and Obama campaigns without taking into account the wider political situation in 2008 and 2012 and comparing it to 2016 is a fruitless exercise.

Trump tapped into an anger and feeling of abandonment that had not previously existed.  So did Sanders in the Democratic primaries.

He wasn't facing as big a green opponent because ..wait for it... he was quite an inspiring candidate!!

She brought a lot of the shit on herself with her bland campaign.

Clinton got less votes than Obama with a higher voting age population against a cartoon fascist. :lol:

Good to see banana's back since the divorce to join our resident Yank nutcase. The far right manchild demographic is looking stacked atm if oaksoft comes back.

5 minutes ago, mjw said:

President Trump says North Korea best not make more threat against US: "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Just saw that.

I thought the loonball was on holiday?

7 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Hypothetically... how would the world react if Trump launched a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, and they unloaded into Seoul killing 50,000 people? It's not as if it would be unexpected.

As you might know I'm not normally in favour of false flag and conspiracy theories, but if this happened I'd imagine they'd pull a Gulf of Tonkin, maybe retrospectively, and while North Korea was turning to glass a fair part of the world would unite behind Trump, sad to say.

The only people I met in real life who were excited / inspired by Clinton fell into two groups. Very high IQ female professionals with 0 - .5 kids who kind of hate men. Gay dudes. Those are both pretty low % of the population. Trump excited 95-105 IQ white guys working average jobs and most of the wives of those types. Obama was obviously inspiring to large groups of people. Clinton is just a horrible politician.

9 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So we are now defining racism by surveys?

Words are defined by their meanings to people. Most people would consider personal discrimination without basis because of race or belief that average racial differences arise from biological differences rather than cultural differences to racist. The vast majority do not consider it racist to stereotype foreigners or to restrict immigration. I know lots of people live in a bubble where words have different means, but that doesn't mean the greater society is obligated to share in their delusions.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As you might know I'm not normally in favour of false flag and conspiracy theories, but if this happened I'd imagine they'd pull a Gulf of Tonkin, maybe retrospectively, and while North Korea was turning to glass a fair part of the world would unite behind Trump, sad to say.

I think some kind of false flag is by far the most likely thing that would tip this over the edge. Some unverified incident which would make Trump act under pressure before the facts are known like his hit on Syria. 

Pretty terrifying to think that millions of lives are dependent on the temperament and statecraft of Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump.