The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Can someone please tell me why a Democratic Party grandee has not taken Clinton aside, and in the manner of a boxing referee, waved their crossed their arms whilst gently but firmly telling her 'it's over, end of', as she is obviously unable to accept this by herself ?

1 she wouldn’t listen

2 she would tell them that she won more of the popular vote than Trump in 2016

3 a combination of 1 and 2

Howling at Trump railing against the "unmasking" of Flynn as if it's illegal (it's literally the job of intelligence bods to do this) yet under Trump the number of unmaskings has actually risen compared to the final years of the Obama presidency. 

3 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Did I miss hear him or did he say that the Doctors and Nurses heading to their death was a beautiful thing!
Just like soldiers facing bullets.

Trump makes me wish there was a hell.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Same, the fake news media will rot there for eternity if it existed. 

Look we all know you’re an attention seeking cùnt, there’s really no need to go to the trouble.

The fake news media are such b*****ds, showing live footage of the President. It's about time America had the state-owned, censored propaganda it deserves!

...only The Donald would still insist on feeding his nonsense thoughts to the proles on Twitter  :(

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If you could turn the clock back to 2008, anyone predicting an abomination like Trump in the White House would have been the subject of derision.

But 8 shitty years of elitist pish turned a lot of people desperate. Trump didnt just appear he was years in the making.

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Elitist pish/competent government... one man’s poison and all that.

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Trying to bring affordable health care to a country with profit driven healthcare at the expense of its most vulnerable truly is amongst the most elitist of behaviour.

I agree, however I still think Clinton brought that air of entitlement to the election that was off putting for so many.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If you could turn the clock back to 2008, anyone predicting an abomination like Trump in the White House would have been the subject of derision.

I remember reading a few '70s articles from Time magazine about the ridiculous idea of a B-list actor becoming president. This is a country that elects corpses and small animals to positions of political office.

Socks the Cat would've been the Democratic nominee by now if it had been legal for them to put him forward. I'm not even kidding.

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

But 8 shitty years of elitist pish turned a lot of people desperate. Trump didnt just appear he was years in the making.

The US gets the President it deserves, from Truman the pig farmer through to Nixon the burglar, Dumb Ford, failed actor Raygun, Clinton liar, Idiot Bush and now Daft Donnie, history is littered with these fools, the saving grace for some of them is that Hollywood lionises and propels them into Celluloid Martyrhood when the outside world knows that a corrupted bunch of fools can buy and blunder their way into the most powerful job in the world.

It's fuckin scary when you give it a thought.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Trying to bring affordable health care to a country with profit driven healthcare at the expense of its most vulnerable truly is amongst the most elitist of behaviour.

But he didn't, it was health insurance he mandated not health care.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/14/american-sheldon-adelsons-us-spy-julian-assange/#more-24388

So it turns out the CIA used Netanhyu/Trump funder Sheldon Adelson's security teams to illegally spy on Assange and his legal team. Despite that the corrupt judge overseeing his case is definitely going to send him to die in US Supermax.

Hopefully JA can have his case heard at the ECHR somehow. The complete silence from the media over this is shameful and the public seem indifferent  because of the dehumanising campaign launched against him by liberal journalists.  John McDonnell described it as our Dreyfus affair and it should be the final nail in the coffin of any notions of British decency. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

The US gets the President it deserves, from Truman the pig farmer through to Nixon the burglar, Dumb Ford, failed actor Raygun, Clinton liar, Idiot Bush and now Daft Donnie, history is littered with these fools, the saving grace for some of them is that Hollywood lionises and propels them into Celluloid Martyrhood when the outside world knows that a corrupted bunch of fools can buy and blunder their way into the most powerful job in the world.

It's fuckin scary when you give it a thought.

You forgot the peanut farmer. Bush Sr. getting off a bit light there, too, though I can't think of anything particularly unique to insult him with, other than he was apparently also a shagger and Reagan mocked him for being thick. Reagan, of course, was re-elected with a thumping majority despite the entire world being well aware that he had Alzheimer's Disease, a decade before he was publicly diagnosed.

Would've been interesting to see what the response would've been if Clinton had immediately said, "yeah, I fucked her, so what?"