Next QotS Manager

We were all saying that it was hard to see us taking anything from the back to back league games against Dundee United and Hibs and so it's proved.

Worrying as Hell however, that we've been totally hammered in both games. 

The term 'Freefall' does not do justice to how we're doing right now.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM must be appointed this week need a good reaction from the players before its too late this season has nosedived big time!

Beginning to wonder if a new manager will make much of a difference especially with our injury situation

12 minutes ago, PALMYLAD said:

Beginning to wonder if a new manager will make much of a difference especially with our injury situation

Injury situation ain't any worse now as other teams sure Dobbie & Hammil will return next week and Wee Dan may make the bench, not many players out only Hilson, Tapping hasnt played or showed much.

16 minutes ago, overthetop said:

Albion a good bet to beat us next week.

No chance Dobbie Hammil will be back and Dan may make the bench we will be too good for Albion, it's the cup the board will want a win, not risking Dobbie or Hammil today.

22 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

No chance Dobbie Hammil will be back and Dan may make the bench we will be too good for Albion, it's the cup the board will want a win, not risking Dobbie or Hammil today.

Are you saying the board influenced team selection?

It's not just the fact that we got pumped last two games, we were on such bad form before that as well. Raith Rovers away the only exception.

How it can be said that there's no rush to appoint a manager I have no idea!

Given hardly any of the names mentioned are getting the fans excited, who would be a realistic appointment that would bring excitement. For me Mixu, Barry Nicholson, Jackie McNamara, Colin Calderwood, Ian Baraclough, Steven Pressley, Steve Lomas and Billy Davies would be the kind of guys that would bring a bit of excitement

Then theres your average Joe Bloggs types like Barry Smith and Danny Lennon who would probably have us safe but wouldnt exactly enthuse the fans.

Then theres the horror scenario appointments such as Barry Ferguson, Gary Teale, Jim Thomson etc who would be horrific choices.

Some of the guys I stated as realistic could well be out of our league in terms of wage required and ambition eg Billy Davies. So weighing it all up if I were to choose it would be Mixu Paatelainen. During his spell at Killie he had his team playing flowing football. I was impressed with how they went about their business.

59 minutes ago, football maniac said:

Given hardly any of the names mentioned are getting the fans excited, who would be a realistic appointment that would bring excitement. For me Mixu, Barry Nicholson, Jackie McNamara, Colin Calderwood, Ian Baraclough, Steven Pressley, Steve Lomas and Billy Davies would be the kind of guys that would bring a bit of excitement

Then theres your average Joe Bloggs types like Barry Smith and Danny Lennon who would probably have us safe but wouldnt exactly enthuse the fans.

Then theres the horror scenario appointments such as Barry Ferguson, Gary Teale, Jim Thomson etc who would be horrific choices.

Some of the guys I stated as realistic could well be out of our league in terms of wage required and ambition eg Billy Davies. So weighing it all up if I were to choose it would be Mixu Paatelainen. During his spell at Killie he had his team playing flowing football. I was impressed with how they went about their business.

Your "exciting" names are hideous. I'd maybe take three of those, at a push.

I hope we take our time and get the right man in. The cup game should look after itself and we should have enough to win it with JT still in charge.

After that we have 3 massive home games coming up that need to be the focus

2 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

We'll be lucky if we see Dan on the bench this year.

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 12:26, Wasps1 said:

If the 3 man board would get there finger out it would have been this week 

Maybe after Hibs take 3/4 off you this weekend they might hurry it up 

Remember this post lololol

Archived