Your sense of humour

2 hours ago, philpy said:

My sense of humour can be pretty sick. A bit inappropriate at times though,.

I hope suggesting eating a ketchup piece was part of this act. 

13 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

My sense of humour is generally daft, warped, inappropriate - it's a bit of everything really. I do think that people that work in health or public service like the police or social work have the most warped sense of humour of all. Seeing the most depressing or the absolute worst of society tends to do that to you.

I used to work with a guy who had worked in the mountain rescue and he had a right dry and miserable warped sense of humour and he was telling me a story about how he and his team found a guy who had fallen off a cliff whilst he was taking a shit so his trousers were by his ankles and his brains were splattered all over the rocks. I was in fits of laughter when he was describing the scene, i felt bad about it but the way he described what he witnessed that day was hilarious.

I don't find farts particularly funny, i do like a doodle of a willie though. One time at a wedding i didn't even want to go to i signed the wedding book with a willie pic, didn't even put my name down just a cock and balls and a few wee hairs. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't find farts particularly funny, i do like a doodle of a willie though. One time at a wedding i didn't even want to go to i signed the wedding book with a willie pic, didn't even put my name down just a cock and balls and a few wee hairs. 

You should adopt that as your real signature.

Just now, throbber said:

Yeah i might do, it really cheers me up when i see a doodle of a penis somewhere unexpected though.

At the last General Election somebody drew a cock against the name of a Lib-Dem candidate. After some discussion with the Returning Officer it was accepted as a valid vote.

Yeah i saw that! I'll do that for the next G.E I think.

I'm glad i haven't been on the receiving end of more jibes after my revelation last night, had a sleepless night worrying about what posters might say but they have been distracted by the worst poster thread i think!

1 hour ago, throbber said:

If you're ever in a cafe with this type sauce bottle, I heard you can do a cock and balls on the empty plate. Waitresses love that kind of thing.

2016-11-21-10-42-36--648547152.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If you're ever in a cafe with this type sauce bottle, I heard you can do a cock and balls on the empty plate. Waitresses love that kind of thing.

2016-11-21-10-42-36--648547152.jpeg

Its okay. Philpy would mop up the mess if there was any white bread kicking about...