Your sense of humour

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Dark, risky and very dry.

Eta: that said, I love 'stupid funny'. There aren't enough Airplane! / Naked Gun / Top Secret type films out there.

The Fast Show will never grow old.

Add Team America (well most things the Southpark guys have done) and Dumb and Dumber to the list and I'm in. 

As a rule I like puerile stuff but I like subtle stuff too. I doubt I'll ever grow out of laughing at farts, I don't want to be in a world where farts aren't the funniest thing ever, although I'm fond of a humorous wanking story too. :thumsup2

'Bin'go.

Throbs, bobs, and knobs bite within seconds.

Absolute folk that wheelchair bound kids with an obvious skin condition and an 'odour' would make fun of IG they passed in the street.

Plus they are easily triggered. 

Nice :)

22 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Without a doubt the people with the worst sense of humour are the c***s who think they are some kind of wacky pranksters. Only get a laugh from being annoying to other people. 

So that's the top posters on the 'worst' thread?

Ie you?

I'm a funny b*****d. Was a stand up once upon a time...

My sense of humour is a mix of dry, dark and bizarre.

Sense of humour is very important to me because a woman ain't hot if she can't joke.

Dry, sarcastic and in company I know well dark humour.
People here ( Canada ) don't really get the sarcastic or dry humour some do but most don't.
Had a guy working at our shop a few years ago who did stand up comedy regularly and was fuckin horrific.
First day he started with us he was constantly telling jokes... which I laughed at a bit out of politeness but that soon wore thin and from then i tried to ignore him..... he only lasted a week at the shop.... got rid as soon as I could.

I don't see why you think i would require a big knob, it was just a small bin that I had in my room which I would position around my waist level and would just turn on my side and aim into it upon climax.

Bookmarked.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I talked about it about 2 years ago and I'm pretty sure Mrs M talked about how her brothers bedroom often smelt like chlorine but she had no idea what the smell was! Hopefully she reads this and can comment.

It was old banana smell. I do remember the bin story but that wasn't what brought this subject up. It was a friend of yours or your girlfriend other something, trying to work out the banana smell in her teenage son's bedroom. You knew exactly what it was but decided against telling her.

I've still never gotten over this revelation.

It was old banana smell. I do remember the bin story but that wasn't what brought this subject up. It was a friend of yours or your girlfriend other something, trying to work out the banana smell in her teenage son's bedroom. You knew exactly what it was but decided against telling her.

I've still never gotten over this revelation.

Haha yeah - the smell was somewhere in between out of date chlorine and banana. I came out and said that I remembered the scent when I found myself inside the bedroom of a 15 year boy, I could have worded the story clearer but he was definitely a bin w****r!

My sense of humour is generally daft, warped, inappropriate - it's a bit of everything really. I do think that people that work in health or public service like the police or social work have the most warped sense of humour of all. Seeing the most depressing or the absolute worst of society tends to do that to you.

My sense of humour is generally daft, warped, inappropriate - it's a bit of everything really. I do think that people that work in health or public service like the police or social work have the most warped sense of humour of all. Seeing the most depressing or the absolute worst of society tends to do that to you.

I can understand that, a lot of guys I work with have found suicide victims on the track. The dark humour that accompanies the detail in how they found them can be a bit gruesome at times but I suppose it's necessary for some of the sights you have to encounter.

Couple of weeks ago a guy was found impaled on an access gate for about a week. Not nice to find I'd imagine.

6 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I think your workplace can have a bearing on your humour once you've been there for a while. Certainly the things you can get away with saying varies from work place to work place and that will maybe dictate what passes as acceptable. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I can understand that, a lot of guys I work with have found suicide victims on the track. The dark humour that accompanies the detail in how they found them can be a bit gruesome at times but I suppose it's necessary for some of the sights you have to encounter.

Couple of weeks ago a guy was found impaled on an access gate for about a week. Not nice to find I'd imagine.

Pics or GTF. 

Just joking. Yeah I worked in social work for most of my "adult" life. 

Grimbo 

"It used to smell like chlorine and there was a caked layer on the bottom of the bin"

Actual boak. Well played, young Throbber, but I will have my revenge when you least expect it.