50 Greatest Games of all time - P&B decides

Dindeleux

Looks like I'm the only one who voted for more than half of my list  :lol:

Seriously folks, if you like western RPGs with a sense of humour, give Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines a shot next time you see it on sale. Normally gets marked down to about £3.50, and there's an easy-to-install fan patch that fixes almost all of the bugs and adds additional content. The experience is different depending on what kind of vampire you play as too, so there's plenty of replayability. Just don't choose Malkavian or Nosferatu until you've played it through once already  :P

FTL's a brilliant game to stick on while you're doing other stuff on your computer. One of the few games I'd recommend to absolutely anyone and everyone. £6.99 at full price and it will last you forever.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Halo 2

2. Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

3. WWE SmackDown 2: Know Your Role

4. Donkey Kong Country

5. FIFA 08

6. Sonic the Hedgehog 2

7. Worms World Party

8. Mortal Kombat 3

9. Burnout 3: Takedown

10. NBA Jam

Dindy, did anyone vote for Chrono Trigger, which would have been my number 2? Because your lists are in image form I can't just CTRL-F them and not sure if I'm missing it.

Yes mate it got 6 points and one nomination in 5th place.

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Is the last of us worth playing?

The very people you're asking have just declared it to be the greatest thing this side of the sweet loving embrace of a good woman. I don't think they're going to change their minds now  :P

My list was:

1. Crash Team Racing 
2. Dark Cloud 
3. Summoner 2 
4. Call of Duty 4 
5. Portal 2
6. Batman Arkham City
7. Dishonored
8. Psychonauts 
9. Metal gear solid 3 Snake eater
10. Grand theft auto V

only voter for 4 of my games, which isn't surprising, apart from Portal 2, which is critically acclaimed.

Thanks Dindeleux, really enjoyed it 

10=1st
1=10th

What game you talking about?

Turns out I was the only voter for 'The Simpsons: Hit and Run' (nostalgia and 'The Simpsons' - what's not to love?) and 'Forza Horizon'.
My list was:
1. Batman: Arkham City
2. The Last of Us
3. Grand Theft Auto V
4. New Super Mario Bros
5. Alien: Isolation
6. The Simpsons: Hit & Run
7. Forza Horizon
8. Uncharted 4
9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
10. Mario Kart
I think 'The Witcher 3' and 'Bully' could've probably made the list if I didn't start playing them so close to the vote.

18 hours ago, SramTon said:

World Cup Carnival. US Gold splurged all their money on the licence and couldn't afford to develop an actual game.

So they bought the rights to a rank rotten football game from Artic that had been released and sank without trace two years earlier, added a World Cup mode, changed team and player names, stuck it in a fancy box with some stickers and sold it for $15 (almost twice the price of Artic's original release).

Worked incredibly well AFAIR. I for one would linger longingly around that mass of shiny boxes in John Menzies as a wean.

Archived