Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RJM77 said:

Skacel's probably fucking fuming after that.

Doubt that. Gets to go back to Tynecastle for another wee cameo where he'll get a heroes welcome. 

Great news financially for ourselves. Can imagine our board will be delighted to see the prospect of getting 50% of the gate receipts off of the replay again. 

Great finish from McManus. Hopefully we can ping him and Stewart up top. Hopefully it gives him a confidence boost. Christ knows our forwards need it.  After being dominated in the first half, it was a much better showing in the second half. 

This Hearts team is packed full of non Scottish mercenaries who have failed to make it elsewhere. With the exception of jamie walker and 1/2 others there is virtually no local identity.

Under Ian Cathro they lack any passion, character and energy. Shame to see so few of the local youngsters featuring now for a variety of reasons.

I hope Cathro's team talks are more inspiring than his post match interviews - absolutely embarassing.Looks like a rabbit in headlights. Just as well Levein appointed him as he would surely never have passed any interview.

Result was fair, thought our new boys were decent first half but as Raith battled back into it, the whole team chucked it. Winter break is no excuse either.

State of Cowie trying to say the boy was offside [emoji1] have a word pal.

Better put on a performance in the replay- shoogly peg time.

Well. That first half was awful from us. We were clearly set up to not lose a goal, so when that happened we didn't really have another option. Quite happy to get the replay, a home game for me so I'll walk along the road and attend. If we start the game the way we ended that we might just have a chance.

Archived