The Only Team in The Bible vs The Pars (17/12/2016)

Ashcroft has been pretty competent any time I've seen him. Pretty typical centre-half, normally stronger than the strikers and able to get rid of the ball. Can't say I've ever noticed his heading to be particularly poor.

He's made two fluffs this half. One headed straight into the air and the other after the goal which he tried clearing and ended up dropping for Lyle next to him. Your 'keeper then made a superb save to keep it at 1-0. Could be crucial in the end up. I'm still no confident of Hamill lasting 90 minutes the way he's approaching tackles.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty even but dobbie and Lyle are doing more with their chances than our strikers are. Poorly defended corner but same could be said about queens with our ones, to not test the keeper with any of those is disappointing. Only a matter of time before farid comes on. McMullan struggling to make an impact today and I'd be looking to bring cardle on too.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Missed the game and didn't catch any of the updates but by all accounts on another day we could've won that game by 6 or 7. 

Play off push well and truly on IMO. 

Yes you obviously weren't at the game! Dream on.

Archived