Ross County v Partick Thistle 23/12/16

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

Just looking quickly at the other fixtures:why didn't they for example, switch Motherwell v Aberdeen and County v Thistle to County v Aberdeen and Motherwell v Thistle?

It only takes around half an hour longer from Glasgow to Dingwall than it does from Aberdeen. Why should they be inconvenienced just to make it easier for us?

Just been at the ground, they don't see any problems with the game. There's been heavy rain off and on through the morning but the pitch is fine. No sign of a storm yet but according to the stadium manager it's expected by match time. The expected time has been moving backwards over the last day so that may change.

No high vehicles on the Keswick bridge but that can happen in a breeze, I think it's a decision taken remotely by a guy in a warm office looking at weather reports, can't see it closing. Traffic moving normally in Dingwall and surrounding area. Staggies bar opens at 5, given that there's unlikely to be many Jags fans coming I'm sure they'll be allowed in but best to check first.

Game on, 'mon the Staggies!

Missed a few games because of work recently so really looking forward to this one (despite the conditions!).

Expecting a tough game. Gardyne will be a big miss. Remember being at the 1-3 game that BB refers to a couple of years back when thistle blew us away, hoping not to see a repeat of that! After playing well recently and not getting the results I'm sure they'll (thistle) be keen for the points and dangerous.

5 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Callum Campbell signs for Thistle on an emergency loan.

3-2 Thistle 

:)

Lol Foxy...I remember winning a draw on the St George's Cross bus to go down on the players bus for "that" game at Rugby Park - magic day , weather unreal ... seem to remember winning a corner from a Bobby Geddes goal kick that didn't get out the 18 yd box...halcyon days !

Archived