Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

So according to your logic there is no treble in the Scottish game. Minter.

Probably simpler logic than that even.

its a cup they have never won so it simply doesn't count.

This thread had already become a tedious pile of shite, there was no need for the pictorial evidence.

Fair comment. Let's discuss the return of the prodigal son. Can Locke get the best out of him? Is this game too soon for him? Will we see him return to the devastating form he showed at that start of his last sojourn to the San Starko?

This is getting very tedious, no mention of the game really! more interested in crowds etc Big team wee team crap. I personally couldn't careless if we are classed as the wee team and the Pars are the big team imo the Pars probably are a bigger team than the Rovers I'm just glad to watch my team week in and week out and if successful it's a bonus. What I would say is the league table doesn't lie and currently Rovers are the better team at the moment but things might change at the end of the season and it could be the Pars above us. A few posts early a Pars fan commented on if we had scored those penalties we would be in the top 4 absolute ludicrous statement to make any other team in the championship could claim the same including ourselves. Think this thread is needing to get back to decent banter concerning the actual football game taking place tomorrow

4 minutes ago, basher brash said:

This is getting very tedious, no mention of the game really! more interested in crowds etc Big team wee team crap. I personally couldn't careless if we are classed as the wee team and the Pars are the big team imo the Pars probably are a bigger team than the Rovers I'm just glad to watch my team week in and week out and if successful it's a bonus. What I would say is the league table doesn't lie and currently Rovers are the better team at the moment but things might change at the end of the season and it could be the Pars above us. A few posts early a Pars fan commented on if we had scored those penalties we would be in the top 4 absolute ludicrous statement to make any other team in the championship could claim the same including ourselves. Think this thread is needing to get back to decent banter concerning the actual football game taking place tomorrow

How many penalties have you missed this season and how many points extra would you have had? I agree though it's like saying if only we'd scored more and let in less then we would've won, that game, league or cup...

Seeing as you're not interested in the crowd, I'll post a photo anyway. Here you lot are at kick off last time out at EEP.

IMG_7159 - IMG_7162.jpg

9 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

How many penalties have you missed this season and how many points extra would you have had? I agree though it's like saying if only we'd scored more and let in less then we would've won, that game, league or cup...

Seeing as you're not interested in the crowd, I'll post a photo anyway. Here you lot are at kick off last time out at EEP.

IMG_7159 - IMG_7162.jpg

The crowd would have been more if you didn't have all of those broken seats down the bottom.

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

IMG_7159 - IMG_7162.jpg

I've already said in my post I couldn't careless, so why post the picture? The penalty statement was ludicris but I was using that as as a generalisation of how teams can have more points If only this or that happened, that will teach me to put an honest and sensible post regarding tomorrow's game. 

26 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

He is both injured and our 5th choice centre-back, so yes.

Hope it isn't a bad injury of course.

Selfishly disappointed but not surprised to learn that he's far down the pecking order, though that's purely based on the nightmare he had at Stark's.

Hope it isn't a bad injury of course.
Selfishly disappointed but not surprised to learn that he's far down the pecking order, though that's purely based on the nightmare he had at Stark's.

You're trying to hard Andy. Is it 'cause he is black *Ali G voice* [emoji6]

6 hours ago, Daz80 said:

Ryan Hardie singed on for us. Great news, not sure how much he has played for St Mirren this season so I don't know if he will start, gives us a great wee boost though. Fancy a goal from him the morn  

These match threads always turn to shit. 

He's been dross whenever I've seen him play this season. No doubt he'll end up having a blinder or something.

skim skim skim i hate these meaningless boring threads....back to the biz i think this could be the day we give them a proper going over 1982 and all that ....mon Ryan you know where your loved son. We have to keep our discipline tomorrow and i think we will canter this.

30 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Never mind this crowd pish, heard tonight that Dunfermline are paying Callum Morris £1500 a week.

Bargain. Super Joe is on £2k.

Archived