Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

1 hour ago, steely59 said:

Shandon Par you need to take a few days break in Stratheden as you are obviously suffering from delusions. Being a Par you already have mental health problems. Grow up COYR

I've tipped us to finish 9th. 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Serious question: does anyone know the date when The Pars were last above us in the league?

It seems like we've been the best team in Fife for ages. Most handsome man in the Burns Unit and all that, but still.

Sometime during 12/13.

7 minutes ago, fcrover said:

So once again I pay £22 including postage for a ticket (which has not arrived ) then find out that I could have walked up and paid £20......

Don't buy a ticket before the game. It's pretty much always the case. They'll change a booking fee, or postage fee or some rubbish when the overwhelming majority of cases they announce it as being a game you can walk up to on the day. It was exactly the same for the draw at East End. It's one of these things the club continues to do, but doesn't really benefit anyone when they should simply say to the police, "It's been one sell out in the past 8 or 9 years of this game, it should be a pay at the gate game, as you'll likely announce". 

So once again I pay £22 including postage for a ticket (which has not arrived ) then find out that I could have walked up and paid £20......

:lol: When has the Rovers end ever stuck to all ticket? You should have just walked up on the day and bought a ticket. Was 100% guaranteed to be PATG. :lol:

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Serious question: does anyone know the date when The Pars were last above us in the league?

It seems like we've been the best team in Fife for ages. Most handsome man in the Burns Unit and all that, but still.

They were above us for most of season 2012-13 and only dropped below us to ninth when the 15 point penalty kicked in. 9th April 2013.

They were above us for most of season 2012-13 and only dropped below us to ninth when the 15 point penalty kicked in. 9th April 2013.

Has it only been 3 years then? Seemed longer. The Murray season's really dragged. A Murray season was like two normal seasons.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Exact date when the rot set in for The Pars?

Well considering we played in different leagues for the intervening 3 season it would make it pretty difficult to finish below us.

12th of January 1-3 home defeat off Airdrie was probably the point where things went all to shit.

31 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Rumour has it that apparently Callum Morris will be getting signed.

His first game for us came against Raith. In the first 10 minutes he skinned about 3 players and then gave away a penalty, which Gallacher saved. Legend. 

Archived