Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief!
Better just letting folk accuse you of being stupid instead of confirming it.
Let's not turn this thread into a shitfest like the last one now. That'll do.

Figured you'd want.to dart away from it as quickly as possible, no worries sport [emoji106]

Nailed your colours to the mast early. Filthy Pars sympathiser. Hopefully your fellow Falkirk fans shun you for the quisling you are.

TBH if you can't beat this shower at home you must be even worse than us.

Since the 22nd October, we've lost one league game and that was to the current league leaders. Problem is we've drawn five of the other seven matches and arguably should have won all of them.

Since then we have also only lost one game. Drew the other 5 though.

Thomson in today's FFP - no after effects from the Hibs game. No mention of how McHattie's doing.

That article doesn't. The FFP does though. He hopes to shrug off the hamstring strain he picked up last week that kept him out Saturday.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

That article doesn't. The FFP does though. He hopes to shrug off the hamstring strain he picked up last week that kept him out Saturday.

Well spotted. Also, Locke saying he's trying to get M'Voto to extend his contract - link.

6 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Over the last 8 matches there is nothing in it. Us and The Pars are on 11 points from 8 games and have both drawn way to many games.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scotchamp/form/eight

I think we are due a win. This will be it. 2-1 to the good guys. To avoid any doubt, that will be Raith Rovers.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. Apart from that all ok.

If we had a striker who was capable of scoring, I'd better fancy our chances of getting the win. All too plain to see where the problems are, unfortunately, although we do seem to be better at scoring goals when Jason Thomson's in at RB. That in itself is not going to be a silver bullet. 

Granted he had a difficult game on his hands, but McManus seemed to be in pretty much the wrong place every time when we were going forward during the Hibs match. It must be some sort of tactic as I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I couldn't understand why he played deeper than Stewart did when Stewart came on. All the long balls then went to Mark Stewart, with predictable consequences. 

We're waiting on McHattie to see what defence we'll put out, but I'd change things a little further forward, with Skacel sitting out for a striker. I'd drop McManus as well, but that isn't going to happen. Johnston could be a really decent player for us, so hopefully he carries on the second half against Hibs performance. I was frustrated with him in the first when Davidson had the ball about 35-40 yards out and he'd stop rather than making the run, but he was excellent in the second 45. 

I think we are going to click going forward and give someone a proper tanking, our wingers are on fire and our defence is terrific, if our strikers come to the party someones going to suffer and why not next week, you can't get a bigger incentive than the derby....get in tae the dark side.....

Over the last 8 matches there is nothing in it. Us and The Pars are on 11 points from 8 games and have both drawn way to many games.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scotchamp/form/eight

I think we are due a win. This will be it. 2-1 to the good guys.

This will mirror most pars fans views I'd imagine.
I wouldn't be surprised if we were to win, draw or lose this game.

While we were the better side the last times met I'd rather have us being the worst side while winning, that'd be great.

Surprised you're showing face in one of these threads again.

Is AndyC the racist one? Poor show from PnB to let such type still post but oh well.

Archived