Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Return of B Barr and J Thomson will hopefully add more balance and threat to our forward play. No coincidence that our barren run infront of goal has come while these guys were missing which led to us having no attacking threat at all down right and serious lack of creativity without Barr.

Do the basics well and I quite fancy us to win. High tempo, take the game to them and most importantly try and limit the hoofball to a minimum. Feed the ball to BB and CJ whenever possible.

Bene being out is a blow, Davo at CB scares me so if anywhere near fit enough I hope Barr esi gets the nod.

Few facts.
Dunfermline is a growing place with meaningful history.
It's the natural Capital of Fife.
Our football club has the best stadium and are naturally the largest draw in Fife for those who actually know football.
Of course we've had problems but with such a superb group of people running things and an increasing level of humilty, purpose and belief ....it's obvious we cannot fail.
Us to win 3-1.
Rovers fans will fail to show any class in defeat but they're irrellevant, but they already know that.

That's some price hike. Raith Rovers standard pricing £15 per adult and £5 per child, but your club has put this up to £20 and £10. So cost now £50 instead of £30 for me. Was going to buy tickets today but now reconsidering. I'm sure previous derby game in Kirkcaldy was much cheaper.

I would not be surprised if attendance suffers. Probably bring only 1500ish now.

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

That's some price hike. Raith Rovers standard pricing £15 per adult and £5 per child, but your club has put this up to £20 and £10. So cost now £50 instead of £30 for me. Was going to buy tickets today but now reconsidering. I'm sure previous derby game in Kirkcaldy was much cheaper.

I would not be surprised if attendance suffers. Probably bring only 1500ish now.

Stop moaning bitch.

http://www.raithrovers.net/26113/advance-ticket-sales-raith-rovers-v-dunfermline-athletic.htm

34 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

So we got fleeced this season once already. It's only Wee teams that put prices up when big teams come to visit.

Nah it's mostly teams that pay their bills without doing a runner that adjust the prices to suit (likely) demand.

36 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Fleeced...
20161230_115130.jpg

Kids had to spend their Christmas money on theirs though.

Well they didn't have to spend their Christmas money, if the price is an issue simply don't go. Anyhoo hope the game somehow gets postponed and they can't make the re-arranged game teehee.

13 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Is AndyC the racist one? Poor show from PnB to let such type still post but oh well.

12 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Yup and yup.

Jesus.

Anyway, morons aside, Gary Locke admitting that he wants Hardie back.

Fantastic if it could be done and dusted in time for this game.

Only player in the Pars side that bothers me is Higginbottom. 

Archived