January Window

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CowdenConvert said:

Strange if true.

Sign here and we'll give you money and training etc.

Well I'm not really feeling 100% so don't want to commit.  Who needs money and training anyway.  I'd rather take this risk of never getting fit and getting no money.

Sounds like the exact opposite of Riordan IMO.

Just what I was told mate you know the football grapevine can conjour up some weird and wonderful rumours. He definitely had talks with us though. Hope we sign him as well 

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I do remember Templeton's old man playing against Meadowbank Thistle the little diving cheating git fine player for Ayr that he was.. 

I looked up David Cooper Templeton's old man on Wikipedia a few weeks ago after the speculation that he'd turned City down. The last line killed me..

" Henry Templeton is no longer involved in football professionally. He still works on building sites stealing windows.[2] "

Anyone notice a typo in there? Henry named his son after the great Davie Cooper. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Templeton

4 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I looked up David Cooper Templeton's old man on Wikipedia a few weeks ago after the speculation that he'd turned City down. The last line killed me..

" Henry Templeton is no longer involved in football professionally. He still works on building sites stealing windows.[2] "

Anyone notice a typo in there? Henry named his son after the great Davie Cooper. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Templeton

I don't think it is a typo. Mainly because he also played for Airdrie....! 

10 hours ago, DavidMcG said:

Frazer Wright also coming to a league two club - hoping its Stirling given that Dave McKay probably knows him pretty well. Although  reading the Dumbarton thread on here - sound like a top guy but struggles to last the 90 mins at championship level - should be able to hack 6 months for someone at league two level

Mistake in my opinion for any club regardless of league, think he's finished. Sure he had hip problems , although his experience may be needed if rumours of lots of kids on loan are true. 

Stirling are that bad at back tho that he'd probably still be best CB they'd have even with one leg

10 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Templeton would be a class signing for any League 2 club.

If fit Templeton would be an exceptional signing for any club outside Celtic.

Even a rusty Templeton would be a top Championship player.

Hope you get him as too good a player to not play and would be a treat to watch 

If fit Templeton would be an exceptional signing for any club outside Celtic.
Even a rusty Templeton would be a top Championship player.
Hope you get him as too good a player to not play and would be a treat to watch 

Hiya David, hiya pal.

Archived