Your favourite Goal of all time

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was expecting the bluenoses to mention this one:

[emoji4][emoji4] that actually was the last time Scottish football had any excitement.

Apart from Hibs beating rangers in the Scottish cup final which I actually did not mind one bit, sounds mental but even as a rangers fan I was a secret hibbee that day

I can't help but feel if This was scored in the champions league it would be described as one of the best. The atmosphere following it was electric.

On a personal level (can't upload as on phone) Stevie Mays second v Aberdeen at Ibrox (instant tears and jizz explosions)

For scenes on telly, David Grays last year, I was working and everyone around me was just looking at the telly, even those not into football all just went "Holy Shit it's happened" as soon as it crossed the line.

My favourite goal of all time is Andreas Moller's penalty to knock England out of Euro 96 at Wembley.

Everything about it was delicious. England were probably the better side on the night and deserved to go through, it being at Wembley, Gazza missing the stretch for that tap in by inches, it being against the Germans, the fact England had genuine hope of winning it.

All shattered by that penalty and topped off with the delicious strutting celebration.

Pleasing.

14 hours ago, Sx Drugz N Martin Jol said:

The one I first clicked was helicopter Sunday. Not the Cooper one. Same mate my dad said he was the best player he's ever seen to play in Scotland.

The page was all fucked up just now till I refreshed it. It looked like TheCelt was picking Davie Cooper twice :lol:

For club this is one of the goals I can actually get on youtube. Danny Lennon tried to get us to play this kind of football, 9 times out of 10 it didn't come off. In fact we probably let in more goals than we scored from that style but watching this goal was worth it. Bear in mind there was only 20 seconds left to play. Just sheer arrogance, Rangers were about 15 points clear of Celtic at this time too.

Archived