Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Just wait to Clyde fall into the LL and there’s a gang of them😀

The difference between Clyde and E/k is class and although we are in league 2 that is the holy grail to E/k we wouldn’t lower ourselves to recruit a podcaster as a coach.

14 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

The difference between Clyde and E/k is class and although we are in league 2 that is the holy grail to E/k we wouldn’t lower ourselves to recruit a podcaster as a coach.

Just a sex offender as a striker.

30 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Don’t get me started on Cowdenbeath as there is enough material for a conference 😂talking about failure😂

Failure?  Chucked out your historical home in favour of a speedway team, nearly 40 years without a place to call home, flitting about from crap stadium to crap stadium.  

If you’ve not managed to find a bit of land in greater Glasgow all this time you never will, when land is getting ever more expensive.

And remember, you are only one level above us, we’ll keep a seat warm for you….

53 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Failure?  Chucked out your historical home in favour of a speedway team, nearly 40 years without a place to call home, flitting about from crap stadium to crap stadium.  

If you’ve not managed to find a bit of land in greater Glasgow all this time you never will, when land is getting ever more expensive.

And remember, you are only one level above us, we’ll keep a seat warm for you….

Oh dear did I touch a nerve.You guys play on a cow field. The old pals act thought Maurice ross would be the answer and how did that work out.

17 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Did you cheer goodwillies goals jim?

Is this where we are going

says a lot about you.

the board made the goodwillie decisions but he was a good player who scored a lot of goals.Once he left it went to shit and ashes but I’m sure I speak for most Clyde fans when I say none of us would condone his behaviour of the field but on the field superstar.

8 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Is this where we are going

says a lot about you.

the board made the goodwillie decisions but he was a good player who scored a lot of goals.Once he left it went to shit and ashes but I’m sure I speak for most Clyde fans when I say none of us would condone his behaviour of the field but on the field superstar.

Your posting style says alot about you ya goon.