Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Anyway, congratulations to Broomhill Sports Club sorry BSC Glasgow sorry Broomhill sorry Open Goal Broomhill for making Chris Ewings' shower look less tinpot than you. And to the Lowland League, what a bunch of relegation-feart chancers you are.

Surprised Simon wanted a O.G next to his name after Saturdays effort against Airdrie. Although i have zero respect for most of the Lowland League clubs that have sold out to the Colts but would wish Si all the best if anyone can pull it off he will.

24 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Hope it goes horribly wrong, Davie Moyes’ brother who owned/ran them at the start is a fud as was everyone else I remember from the youth teams. Ferry is a p***k as is Slane, the ideal scenario is both the club and the company? Going bust.

What have they done to you? 😂 Such an outrageously visceral response

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Even closer to the game for all 20 of their supporters. WOW. Can’t wait. The last time I checked football is played on a pitch not on a computer screen.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Their trying to outdo the LL in tinpotness.

1 hour ago, drs said:

Does allowing the renaming fall under the LL or SFA? Trying to remember who told Stirling to do one when they wanted to have  a sponsorship deal and be known as the Stirling Meerkats a few years back?

Minter that the league is allowing this and I expect we'll see a league stuffed with the Amazon Prime Cumbernauld Colts, Dominos Pizza University of Stirling and Ratners Gretna 2008 before too long.

SFA

49 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Hope it goes horribly wrong, Davie Moyes’ brother who owned/ran them at the start is a fud as was everyone else I remember from the youth teams. Ferry is a p***k as is Slane, the ideal scenario is both the club and the company? Going bust.

This is the kind of content we love to see on PNB. Sheer hatred, lovely stuff. 

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Nice to see Bridge Of Don Thistle having some competition for most club re-brands.

...and like Bridge of Don Thistle, Broomhill have also never actually played in the area they're named after

33 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

...and like Bridge of Don Thistle, Broomhill have also never actually played in the area they're named after

Bridge of Don's home was Hillhead until the University kicked them out 5 or so years back which was within a wild shot at goal of the actual bridge of don. Speaking from experience unfortunately.

I'm sure it's been discussed extensively elsewhere on the site but what a shambles the lowland league relegation situation is. 

How many of their audience will tune into this podcast as opposed to the ones where they slaver over Scottish football "personalities". Strong Review from the Terrace doing the Friends reviews about it.

I don't see how having a podcast own a club is any different from having a local Butcher, Baker, drug dealer own it. I just want them gone because of the poisonous effect their board have had on the pyramid and parasite clubs who groundshare with licensed clubs shouldn't be in the Pyramid.

What a fall from "grace" BSC / Glasgow / Alloa / Broomhill / Open Goal FC have had over the past couple of seasons. Personally, I think there's a bit more entertainment to be had from this ongoing car crash before they disappear into oblivion.

20 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

What a fall from "grace" BSC / Glasgow / Alloa / Broomhill / Open Goal FC have had over the past couple of seasons. Personally, I think there's a bit more entertainment to be had from this ongoing car crash before they disappear into oblivion.

You’ll probably get more entertainment watching your own car crash at Bayview next season, if this season is anything to go by. 😃😃

2 hours ago, ScottishZizou said:

Bridge of Don's home was Hillhead until the University kicked them out 5 or so years back which was within a wild shot at goal of the actual bridge of don. Speaking from experience unfortunately.

I'm sure it's been discussed extensively elsewhere on the site but what a shambles the lowland league relegation situation is. 

They renamed themselves Bridge of Don Thistle whilst playing out of Keith Park/Hillhead. Previously they were Hillhead Juniors (and before that Wilson's XI). I suppose technically, when they renamed themselves Newburgh Thistle, they were playing in Newburgh (even if Newburgh already had a Newburgh Thistle), but since moving to ASV and reverting back to Bridge of Don Thistle, they're still not in Bridge of Don. Maybe once the new park they're supposedly getting in alongside the new houses in Cloverhill, they'll actually be truly a Bridge of Don team...

4 hours ago, RiG said:

This is an even bigger minter than Hashtag United FC down south.

That seems to be the model they're going for. Watch out for clips of Ferry's 'patter' during half time team talks and Slaney providing commentary on the highlights. 

From what I've seen of the Hashtag lot is that at the very least the owners there have worked their arses off to garner social media exposure and provide a constant stream of content for years. I'd be absolutely staggered if the open goal boys put anywhere near as much effort into this. 

Edited by Coooombe