Uefa nations league

Bambino7

This is why foreigners are better at football.  For them its all about technique and intelligence.  For us its all fitness pace and strength.  Their approach always wins in the end.  Also why good young Scots should be encouraged to go abroad at any opportunity, where would you learn about the game better PSV or Liverpool?  Ajax or Man Utd?   Porto or Newcastle?  Valencia or Spurs?  Its a no brainer.

England been very poor tonight, thought they were beginning to look a bit of a side before this. Maybe just a bad night at office but feel if this dutch side had a “proper” striker they’d have won comfortably in the 90

Don’t get me wrong, I’m partial to a bit of Barca-esque silky soccer, and ‘playing it out from the back’, but can someone tell me when players (especially big carthorse Eng-er-land ones) were stopped being told.....

’When in doubt, put it out’.

Daft chunts. 

England been very poor tonight, thought they were beginning to look a bit of a side before this. Maybe just a bad night at office but feel if this dutch side had a “proper” striker they’d have won comfortably in the 90

I thought they looked very well coached but not quite good enough. Almost as if their level is about equal with their achievements.

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

Two semis, the 3rd-place play-off and the final.

Thanks guys. Seems like a bit of a non event. Was there not talk of Scotland getting somewhere through this tournament?