California as separate nation

Wee Willie

6 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

and you'd be cheering them on wearing your union jack suit and matching hat.

Dispensed with the oans, yers and matchin's I see. Well done on graduating from peasant to serf.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love it if California seceded from the US. It could, naturally, have unintended consequences. If it opens its borders, the Mexicans will flock there in huge numbers rather than try to get over Trump's wall. Southern states may try to leave too. There could even be a new Confederacy. 

52 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I'd love it if California seceded from the US. It could, naturally, have unintended consequences. If it opens its borders, the Mexicans will flock there in huge numbers rather than try to get over Trump's wall. Southern states may try to leave too. There could even be a new Confederacy. 

The South Will Rise Again.

None of this is going to happen of course, but it's fun speculating.

5 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

If California seceded, much more likely would be secession from New England / the NYC metro area. Other potential moves would be the Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver areas forming their own country, interior BC and Alberta joining rUSA, and the potential for a certain amount of ethnic cleansing in parts of places like Texas and Arizona.

19 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Not from Geenock. Never been to Scotland.

Not a white supremacist or a white separatist.

Not Swampy.

I found this forum looking for something to follow along when I occasionally watch Rangers games online.

On 28 January 2017 at 08:41, Deplorable said:

No. I think that it's generally best if distinct ethnic groups live in distinct states when possible. I think white, English speaking North Americans are a distinct group. So do you. I know you have stereotypes of white Americans, positive or negative, that are distinct from your stereotypes of other groups. We had two states, the US and Canada. Obviously both had one major, major minority group, but I'm not sure why we decided it was a good idea to invite mass immigration and multiculturalism. Actually, "we" never decided. The elites decided and lied to the public about their plans until the point where putting things in reverse would make us feel guilty for being "racist."

I don't usually bother replying to your pish these days but thought I'd take the opportunity to expose you as liar, just in case anyone has any doubts.

Racist and white separatist. 

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don't usually bother replying to your pish these days but thought I'd take the opportunity to expose you as liar, just in case anyone has any doubts.

Racist and white separatist. 

I think it was a mistake to craft an immigration policy specifically designed to push white people into minority status in the US and to lie about the intentions. I'm not sure what that has to do with white supremacy. I don't want to live in a 100% white country and I think that everyone should have equal rights. I favor some legal protections against racial discrimination.

Crazy scenes from the Milo speech at the University of California. Women being pepper sprayed by antifa. Men being chased down and beaten with polls. Businesses destroyed all over Berkeley. The talked canceled. Tomorrows at UCLA also canceled. The police who are supposed to protect our rights nowhere to be seen. Amazing stuff.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/01/protesters-gather-uc-berkeley-milo-show-police-helicopters-appear/

2 hours ago, Deplorable said:

C3sJ2-yVcAQ6etL.jpg

Berkeley police while dozens of Republicans are being attacked by masked mobs outside. Welcome to California.

Bit like the RUC when "dozens of Republicans were being attacked outside". Or have I got the wrong Republicans?

What Milo Yiannopolis is doing is aimed at getting a portion of his political opponents to reveal normally hidden anti-democratic totalitarian tendencies in terms of being unable to tolerate opposition to their views. The sensible way for the left to deal with him would be to let him speak and ignore him as he thrives on publicity like this and overall to focus on making a positive case for left wing values that doesn't depend on constantly screaming "racist", "homophobe" or "misogynist" at anyone who has the temerity to disagree. The depressing thing is that nobody on the left in the US seems to be willing to raise their head above the parapet and point that out for fear of the backlash they would get.

Archived