St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

I'm just utterly scunnered with Scottish Football, it's utterly stacked in favour of two sides, and even when you fight like fuck there's always something around the corner to drag you back behind them.

I'll continue supporting Saints, but it's not hard to see why people don't bother with the game in the country anymore.

giphy.gif

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiG said:

The foul by Sviatchenko on Draper in our game earlier this season?

EDIT: This might already have been mentioned but I skipped through ten pages of the thread.

Yeah, that's the foul I was referring to. Unless I'm remembering it wrong and it was outside of the box. But a foul and probable red card nonetheless.

Interbreeding?

Good for them. I have no interest in using their disabled section.

As I already said I am a season ticket holder and have gone to games since I was 3 years old. I've done the whole away game thing when I was younger and will go to the odd one when it suits me. Other than it being sold out, I couldn't have made it anyway as I was at home with my babies.

Imagine being so raging about Celtic winning that some of you are taking to not only slagging fans for not going to away games but slagging their disabled kids as well. Absolute scumbags!!

Good! I take offence to people like you suggesting that I should be going out of my way on a Sunday to travel from Clydebank to Perth on public transport with a disabled child. I also take offence to people suggesting his disability is down to incest because their team lost a fucking football match.

My kids wellbeing is more important to me than going to a football match. It doesn't surprise me that someone like you doesn't understand though.

Tree house tam.

Post since deleted

Hard to quote them when the shitebag has deleted his post

Yes

Huh? I don't even drink alcohol haha

The shitebag deleted his post as has already been said! You are making yourself look as bad as him so keep going.

I deleted fuck all. Never slagged any kid either.

You're a fucking shitebag. Typical keyboard warrior on here.

If you didn't delete it then the mods deleted it for you

Maybe a mod deleted it then you simpleton

What a pair of absolute cunts the Celtic fans are.
Fuck all was deleted and no children disabled or otherwise were slagged off.@tartantony u are nothin but a cock tryin to score off of that

I'm just utterly scunnered with Scottish Football, it's utterly stacked in favour of two sides, and even when you fight like fuck there's always something around the corner to drag you back behind them.

I'll continue supporting Saints, but it's not hard to see why people don't bother with the game in the country anymore.

Not sure if serious

Just watched the highlights on Sportscene. Referee gifting the game to Celtic. I would be absolutely livid if I were a Saintee. Absolutely shocking stuff from the ref. Should have been 3-1 St Johnstone and I would have backed them to hold on. This is why the Scottish game is suffering.

29 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Would probably say the Michael Duberry Handball incident is the worst decision I have seen as far as not getting a penalty goes.

Just looked that up. Incredible. The absolute opposite of what happened today. The referee must have seen it and then decided that there is no way that a player could possibly have done that, so waved it away.

The bit where he gets up and puts his hand back on the ball. :lol:

Not sure if serious

Of course I am. Odds utterly stacked against us anyway, missing half our strongest eleven and lose an early goal.

Players fight like fuck, are 2-1 up and reasonably comfortable. For absolutely no reason we're then denied a penalty and Celtic get gifted one, ends up 2-2.

Its pointless, and happens constantly for us against Celtic/Rangers.

Of course I am. Odds utterly stacked against us anyway, missing half our strongest eleven and lose an early goal.

Players fight like fuck, are 2-1 up and reasonably comfortable. For absolutely no reason we're then denied a penalty and Celtic get gifted one, ends up 2-2.

Its pointless, and happens constantly for us against Celtic/Rangers.

I can understand being deflated after that but try not let it get you down too much. ;)

SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS just a few year ago mind.

I personally just think the refs are hopeless regardless of team, I've been seething at the end of games in 2 out of the last 3 weeks and the week I wasn't seething the Clyde fans were!!!!

They're all pish.

And year on Year we hear Celtic bemoaning the lack of challenge given to them in the league hence they toil in Europe. It's not bad enough they buy your young talented players and let them rot in their reserves, they go and spend millions on EPL diddies who can't get a game down south. But then when they actually have a challenge, a tough match they are behind in and the Wee team is looking OK, they call up on their referee to change the course of the match. I don't know why we are shocked, it's happened for you many years now.

There's no way refs are equally poor against all teams, they clearly favour the old firm. This was up there with that Dundee United vs (original) Rangers match from a few years back when the ref, if I remember rightly, disallowed a United goal for literally no reason.

Archived