St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, S7C said:

I can't remember us benefiting from a controversial decision since the blatant penalty in Inverness that wasn't given.

So while I sympathise with St Johnstone put the dislike for Celtic aside and just acknowledge that Scottish referees are shite across the board.

The foul by Sviatchenko on Draper in our game earlier this season?

EDIT: This might already have been mentioned but I skipped through ten pages of the thread.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Is there anyone else who would like to offer their head to the thread?

C'mon.... I'm up to my knees cerebral fluid. emoji38.png

Plenty of heads gone here but very little cerebral matter amongst them.

That decision is closing in on Fraser Wrights dissalowed goal from a few years ago when 7 opposition players were playing him onside.

That was against Celtic too!

Forgot about that.

It all evens out though.

It's quite tragic to witness Celtic fans who believe themselves to be superior people because they support the best team in the country. In reality, we pity them. They are unintelligent, lower-class, cowardly people who couldn't even contemplate supporting a team which is unable to win the vast majority of its games. Of course, some Celtic fans have alternative reasons for supporting their club. I'm not tarring them all with the same brush. I mean, a lot of them are bigots as well.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Instead of being 3-1 up, we ended up at 2-2, because of the referees decision.

I've zero doubt that Celtic would've scored at least once more regardless, but you can't debate the fact the referee changed the game today.

^^^^^Raging, seething, boring mess.

Fucking brilliant.

36 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

That decision is closing in on Fraser Wrights dissalowed goal from a few years ago when 7 opposition players were playing him onside.

That was against Celtic too!

Would probably say the Michael Duberry Handball incident is the worst decision I have seen as far as not getting a penalty goes.

^^^^^Raging, seething, boring mess.

Fucking brilliant.

I'm just utterly scunnered with Scottish Football, it's utterly stacked in favour of two sides, and even when you fight like fuck there's always something around the corner to drag you back behind them.

I'll continue supporting Saints, but it's not hard to see why people don't bother with the game in the country anymore.

Archived