Warburton Resigns

Things I don't understand..

What is Jim traynor paid for?
Why hasn't Gary locke been linked with the job?
Does this mean the fans are still "ra people"?
Where is the warchest hidden/buried?
When is admin2, will it clash with indyref2?
Who's taking training?
Are rangers still on joey Bartons map of the world?

Has anyone checked on keef Jackson?

I love rangers I really do, they just give and give and give

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The bit I loved in the Guardian article was where it said Rangers had "almost" no chance of catching Celtic in the League this season.

Has a word ever appeared more redundant?

But wait a minute......surely they were only joking about competing with Celtic in their first season in the Premiership? 3rd place isn't that bad, was alright for Hearts last season. They weren't telling us they had their sights on the title this season? Obviously this early they have been comparing themselves and competing with Celtic all along.

You just can't believe anything that comes out of that club.

Looks like some fans are restless about Dave King as well. 27 points behind Celtic already must sting some.

Key to the whole resignation story is the letter, was there one or not?

5 minutes ago, blastie_12 said:

Things I don't understand..

What is Jim traynor paid for?
Why hasn't Gary locke been linked with the job?
Does this mean the fans are still "ra people"?
Where is the warchest hidden/buried?
When is admin2, will it clash with indyref2?
Who's taking training?
Are rangers still on joey Bartons map of the world?

Has anyone checked on keef Jackson?

I love rangers I really do, they just give and give and give

I can answer the war chest one. Remember when Ally was told to go on gardening leave. ;)

41 minutes ago, CityDave said:

It takes cajones to be manager of Rangers... neither of them understood the gravity of this amazing Club, and the true requirements of being the captain of one of the toughest ships in football.

[Lots of We Urra Peepul & Fuk They Mhanky Thimmy Basdurds hubris - SNIP!]

this grubby conduct which has only just emerged in the past 24 hours have truly violated the sacred nature that is being manager of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

[More We Urra Peepul & Fuk They Mhanky Thimmy Basdurds hubris - SNIP!]

Our hope now is to watch a very different Rangers XI face Morton on Sunday.

Excellent find, CityDave.

"One of the toughest ships in football?" No, what it takes at Rangers is spunking massive amounts of money you don't have in the hope of always qualifying for Europe (& hoping for favourable draws) & winning at least one trophy, aided & abetted by bent referees employed by a bent domestic football association. That's been their business model almost since the Old Firm were born - certainly since the 1980s - one that was always one financial mishap away from disaster, and one which in the modern world of international finance proved irretrievable.

No sane financial institution - let alone post-Credit Crunch - will put up the funds Rangers require to resume their concept of "normal service" for such minimal returns if successful, ie. domination of a Mickey Mouse domestic set up whilst providing routine autumnal cannon fodder for established & rising European sides with more progressive long term business models.

As for "the sacred nature" (nice wee bit of Freemasonry terminology there!), anyone who believes that pish over what is simply a job deserves all the disappointments that life can hand to them.

Cajones? What, a Peruvian beatbox? Is that because Lambeg drums are too expensive these days? Or was he meaning the Spanish for a chest - as in war chest?

If so, this is the only warchest Rangers & their fans are staring at:-

epsom500x500.png

Excellent find, CityDave.
"One of the toughest ships in football?" No, what it takes at Rangers is spunking massive amounts of money you don't have in the hope of always qualifying for Europe (& hoping for favourable draws) & winning at least one trophy, aided & abetted by bent referees employed by a bent domestic football association. That's been their business model almost since the Old Firm were born - certainly since the 1980s - one that was always one financial mishap away from disaster, and one which in the modern world of international finance proved irretrievable.
No sane financial institution - let alone post-Credit Crunch - will put up the funds Rangers require to resume their concept of "normal service" for such minimal returns if successful, ie. domination of a Mickey Mouse domestic set up whilst providing routine autumnal cannon fodder for established & rising European sides with more progressive long term business models.
As for "the sacred nature" (nice wee bit of Freemasonry terminology there!), anyone who believes that pish over what is simply a job deserves all the disappointments that life can hand to them.
Cajones? What, a Peruvian beatbox? Is that because Lambeg drums are too expensive these days? Or was he meaning the Spanish for a chest - as in war chest?
If so, this is the only warchest Rangers & their fans are staring at:-
epsom500x500.png

All seems a bit negative, surely the banks will understand that the big house must stay open and they urra pee-pole

Can someone sing penny arcade please

That statement:

The results and the displays have sadly vindicated us, but this grubby conduct which has only just emerged in the past 24 hours have truly violated the sacred nature that is being manager of Glasgow Rangers Football Club. 

"TRULY VIOLATED THE SACRED NATURE"

:lol:

''One of the toughest ships in Scottish Football'' that's brilliant. The old ship sunk four and a half years ago and the new ship with the same name is not built with the same quality of wood, continually leaks and has to be continually repaired.

There are many tougher smaller ships about.

I hope that sevco have a signed letter of resignation from warburton. If not and it goes to an employment tribunial, they will be stuffed. One thing to say i am thinking about leaving, but its another thing to submit a letter signed stating that you are resigning.

Employment tribunials side on the sacked employee about 90% of the time!

warburton will then be free to talk about the whole circus going on behind the scenes without a gagging order

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, it's all quite exciting, although I suspect that it's not vastly important in terms of the bigger picture.

Why does it bother you that people are interested?

I've probably missed several replies in amongst that lot, could've been important.

Archived