Blast From The Past!

sdmain.gif

Clearing out the house before moving down South and found an abundance of these bags. Remember the first one I went into was in Inverness oddly. It was near the train station from memory. Got a Sunderland goalkeeper top and a Stoke City shirt, mainly because they were on the sale rail. 

23 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

sdmain.gif

Clearing out the house before moving down South and found an abundance of these bags. Remember the first one I went into was in Inverness oddly. It was near the train station from memory. Got a Sunderland goalkeeper top and a Stoke City shirt, mainly because they were on the sale rail. 

Were you going out?

Star Wars and He-Man figures for me.  I remember the one at Jordanhill, that's now an Arnold Clark garage, had a moving Jolly Giant as you came in the door.  Would regularly see weans bursting into tears whenever they turned it on and it started bellowing at them. 

That was very much me in the mid/late 80s. Good times. [emoji849]

8 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Star Wars and He-Man figures for me.

I remember my dad picking up one of these giant Millennium Falcons for me at some jumble sale*.

Even though it had a few parts missing, I was delighted with it, unlike this miserable and spoilt little malnourished s**t below:

P8107880.JPG

Eta: *off the back of a lorry no doubt.

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I remember my dad picking up one of these giant Millennium Falcons for me at some jumble sale*.

Even though it had a few parts missing, I was delighted with it, unlike this miserable and spoilt little malnourished s**t below:

P8107880.JPG

Eta: *off the back of a lorry no doubt.

I had one of those, and the AT-AT walker.  I was convinced they were up in my dad's loft and I would find them when I was clearing the house, but they weren't there.  I was properly upset.

The Millennium Falcon took about half a dozen batteries and would light up and make noise. 

18 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I had one of those, and the AT-AT walker.  I was convinced they were up in my dad's loft and I would find them when I was clearing the house, but they weren't there.  I was properly upset.

The Millennium Falcon took about half a dozen batteries and would light up and make noise. 

Aye. Those big round batteries that leaked after about 2 days. It had the fake floor inside.

• 1 month later...
Just been reminded of former millionaire Mickey Carroll (blew £9.7 and now packs shortbread in Elgin). Some boi.

article-1251889-08492DF3000005DC-244_468x286.jpg

I blew £9.7 once, fackin rock n roll it was too. Just pure took a tenner out of the cash machine then bought a selection of low level sundries in Tesco. Could not believe it when I still had 30p to myself at the end of it all. Happy days.

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just been reminded of former millionaire Mickey Carroll (blew £9.7 and now packs shortbread in Elgin). Some boi.

article-1251889-08492DF3000005DC-244_468x286.jpg

£9.70 would buy a nice house in Elgin too. He could've been mortgage free if he hadn't fancied a pakora and chips. Silly fat twat. 

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 06:39, Sergeant Wilson said:

Coat hangers also make great telly aerials. Aside from their more obvious use, breaking up shite that won't flush away.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 08:33, Bold Rover said:

And ear wax removal.

Different coat hangers, presumably.